Author Topic: Advanced NRG-500 - my thoughts + tutorial  (Read 10749 times)

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube

Offline SoLoD

• Fan of 2008 SA stunting. Fan of 2011 video editing
    • View Profile
Re: Advanced NRG-500 - my thoughts + tutorial
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 05:58:01 AM »
Can u do Daksad's mtb wallride with this nrg?
It looks like it must help with prec landings?

Mod/not - even Dannye USCM is a mod, even GTA SA 1.1 is a mod of SA 1.0. Mods everywhere. :ninja:

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 08:37:25 AM »
This reminded me of the Biker's Angel in VC. Its quite similar - it turns easier (like the pcj), accelerates like it as well, yet it doesnt make it superior to the other bikes (like landing stunts that even the PCJ wouldnt land).
I personaly dont see why this NRG should be a problem in SA.

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 08:39:15 AM »
It's 2020. Do what you gotta do.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 03:47:28 AM »
Unfair for people who managed to land stuff with regular NRG.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 03:53:16 AM »
Me: nothing can devide the community these days
One little innocent mission: hold my beer

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 07:49:44 PM »
It's 2020. Do what you gotta do.
I completely agree with this point of view. Just it's a fun to see that people are within the confines of their mind (in terms of stunting) and they can't overcome this barrier.

P.S. some food for thought
as you can see - it depends of the spot, one spot is better to make with popped tires, another spot is better to make with regular.
but what if you add the 3rd technique which is advanced bike.
nothing is going to change, only more experiences and fun in making stunts.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 07:56:59 PM by ARS »

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2020, 09:21:44 PM »
It should only be used in spots that aren’t possible with the regular NRG.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2020, 10:18:10 PM »
It should only be used in spots that aren’t possible with the regular NRG.
No, if you can land stunt with regular bike and you sure that you don't need to use advanced bike or popped tires bike, so yes, it is unnecessary to use. But if you found out that with one of these methods u getting better in tries, use it.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2020, 12:21:37 AM »
Don't  compare this shit with my pop tire method please. We are not using a glitchy bike which has a different handling (improved handling goes to 2.0), and furthermore we dont need any manipulation to obtain a nrg with pop tire.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2020, 02:23:57 AM »
Don't  compare this shit with my pop tire method please. We are not using a glitchy bike which has a different handling (improved handling goes to 2.0), and furthermore we dont need any manipulation to obtain a nrg with pop tire.
I did compare the popped tire method and rads method, because you can spend paralleles from every of them to glitched bike.
All methods are bugs, which gives you an adventage. RADs give you the speed, popped tire gives you individual movements, which helps you on some kind of spots. Same with glitched bike. You should make manipulation for the popped tire, such as shoot in the tire, which is possible in the original game with no mods and get an advantage. For the glitched bike you also should make manipulation, which is possible in the original game with no mods and it doesn't matter what the handling it will have after this manipulation, because everything you do is legal, same as with the popped tire, for example.
I'm not mad, btw, no hate or something, i just discussing with you guys.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 02:32:58 AM by ARS »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2020, 04:26:33 AM »
Personally I find it really interesting, would like to see the potential of this new nrg. Any stunts landed with it?

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2020, 07:00:47 AM »
Just don't ruin spots which are possible without that like rat did with super pcj...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 10:52:00 AM by Biel »

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2020, 08:32:50 AM »
Personally I find it really interesting, would like to see the potential of this new nrg. Any stunts landed with it?
One good spot was landed but idk who post that clip :D

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2020, 02:54:50 PM »
it's like a revolution, you can find new spots with extended runups, make unique wallrides and improve your attempts on some spots which were hard and annoyed before. It is hard to explain, all you need is give it a try. The main point is that you can do it legally, so you don't need to be scared, if you modding or not.
p.s. yes, some stunts were landed from me and some other guys, you can check my stunt: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/519665663

Just don't ruin spots which are possible without that like rat did with super pcj...
why you guys setting the rules and people should keep these rules? it is all based on your thoughts only, stunting is free and you can do what you gotta do, what you enjoy and just get a fun of it.
the only one rule which is must be it is landing a stunt which is possible in original game with no mods installed. so if you can do the glitched bike method legally, what is the problem?
when i read this kind of posts, all i want to say is have you ever landed at least one single stunt with this method? please try, instead of try to discuss with no knowledge.
you see no differences between "super pcj" and "super nrg" what makes me feel annoying.
by your logic all stunts which were landed with rads method and popped tire method are ruined and lamed, because it can be landed without these methods.

gonna write again, that i discussing with no hate or something, just it looks like you are wrong, imo.
it is my thoughts, you have your own thoughts. let's just enjoy the stunting and do what you want.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal