Author Topic: Burn & Prog - VANDALS  (Read 20894 times)

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
Re: Burn & Prog - VANDALS
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2014, 12:43:36 PM »
isnt finisher possible natural? otherwise very enjoyable video :)

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2014, 09:07:22 AM »
I would have never expected to see someone beating Aproxx.

Sweet duo!

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2014, 11:16:33 AM »
Was dissapointed by the number of re-landed stunts that have already been done in VC, although there were some amazing recoil bumps and p2b's, and some insane infernus bumps as well. Enjoyed it a lot overall, good job mates :P

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2014, 12:01:11 PM »
You people are insane, there are 4 stunts (out of 27) that were old in VC/LC (5 including the finisher but I don't know if it's old), get your facts straight.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 12:35:47 PM by FloW »

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2014, 09:20:30 AM »
a part from shitty quality, video was real cool.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2014, 12:15:57 PM »
What the fuck

Offline NoLimit

• Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2014, 03:23:34 PM »
Good to see some creative work by Burn again.
They did great job with the opener by Prog. So me gusta.
The only thing I disliked was big airs. But I guess that's just a matter of opinion.
Otherwise awesome song and keep em' up! :)

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2014, 12:31:01 AM »
I stopped caring whether a video is or isn't modded a long time ago.

Therefore, I enjoyed watching the video, edit was smooth and even thought this music is not my type, was a fine watch. Some stunts were actually good (grinds & sandking one). :a-cheer: I'd rate it 7/10 (maybe a bit too "grey" for my taste)

To people who want replays - I've done many stunts that looked just like some of those in the video (read: fucking suspicious) and they weren't modded, just as I've been experimenting with SACC and handling modifications and some looked cleaner when they were modded, lol. SA physics is just so weird you're not gonna bust anyone anymore since most people have developed such great camouflage tactics over the years.

I think it's time to stop whining and caring about modding. Either way, you're probably not gonna know 100% that a stunt is clean or not. And the time put into modding a stunt perfectly can be similar to the time needed to land an actual stunt. Let's just enjoy the video. If you wanna be big, go and learn how to mod. It's not that hard.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2014, 01:48:29 AM »
How to lie - Step 1.

+ We stopped caring about you, your speech is always the same.

Although you didn't go on "AA MODDED MODDED" this time, which is great. You improved since last time.  :euro:

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2014, 02:50:41 AM »
How to lie - Step 1.

Although you didn't go on "AA MODDED MODDED" this time, which is great. You improved since last time.  :euro:

Yeah, I've learned that people on this forums are very sensitive (did you know people who commit a crime are most of the times upset if you accuse them, while people who know they're innocent don't care at all?). But you were right, it can be said in a nice "imo" way. I never lied about that, I never cared. I just used to point it out, which I gave up on aswell.

Anyway, I just felt like I wanted to give props to new videos and comment on them, which remained my only activity on those forums. I don't think my opinion is any less valuable and if so, then be it. And please, I understand you are an alpha male in real life, but I don't think you can speak for everyone on this forums. I know you don't like me, neither do I like you, so let's just not comment each other's posts, mmkay? I have even said the video is good lol.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2014, 03:42:36 AM »
How to lie - Step 1.

Yeah, I've learned that people on this forums are very sensitive (did you know people who commit a crime are most of the times upset if you accuse them, while people who know they're innocent don't care at all?). But you were right, it can be said in a nice "imo" way. I never lied about that, I never cared. I just used to point it out, which I gave up on aswell.

Anyway, I just felt like I wanted to give props to new videos and comment on them, which remained my only activity on those forums. I don't think my opinion is any less valuable and if so, then be it. And please, I understand you are an alpha male in real life, but I don't think you can speak for everyone on this forums. I know you don't like me, neither do I like you, so let's just not comment each other's posts, mmkay? I have even said the video is good lol.
An alpha male... :lol:

Trust me, that's not only my opinion. Most of the time, you come out of nowhere to argue with others on a video. I've got nothing against the fact you come to comment. And I just said you improved since the last time. + The fact you say the video is great doesn't change the person behind these words. And I never said I don't like you, I just reacted to your acts. (some times ago)

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2014, 06:55:36 AM »
How to lie - Step 1.

An alpha male... :lol:

Trust me, that's not only my opinion. Most of the time, you come out of nowhere to argue with others on a video. I've got nothing against the fact you come to comment. And I just said you improved since the last time. + The fact you say the video is great doesn't change the person behind these words. And I never said I don't like you, I just reacted to your acts. (some times ago)

Nah, it's not me who was arguing, trust me, it's not what I want. I don't have the time and mood to be active on this forum, but I still feel like I wanna keep track of the newest videos, because I used to be active for a few years. That is why I "come out of nowhere" and comment only on videos. You don't have to trust me but I only express my opinion and there is usually someone who has to reply to me and start the arguing, just like you in your reply to me, that was just being unnecessary provocative. And I can't just let it go :/

I remember one single post that was harsh from me and I have already apologized for it in the latest topic, so please, you're not gonna change my opinion ever, unless you come to my place and stunt on my PC, stahp. It just always ends the same and people, who only know "me" from my latest posts, think I'm an asshole, just because I ain't one of those sheeps with 50 posts who'd adore even Dans or Scavengers stunts. I'd even start an argument how noone knew of those people who were modding but I don't want to ruin this topic & as I mentioned before, I don't care, as long as the video is enjoyable. You can put zero value on my opinions on videos but you're not gonna make me stop writing them. And I still feel like my words made clear I enjoyed the video however unclean I think the stunts are. No need to lie for me, really. I was always completely honest with my opinions here. I'd even tell you to PM me if you want to continue this pointless bullshit, and hope you won't, but I do everytime and still everyone keeps replying to the topic with OT.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2014, 10:18:09 AM »
Stop this now guys, this is ridiculous.

@ Damster: It doesn't matter if you think I'm a modder or not, I just thank you for being honnest.

Btw here are some bails/great attempts on the finisher.

UNITED1 2WHAT THE FAIL

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2014, 11:47:51 AM »
Damn if you landed that final pillar... :(.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2014, 05:45:16 PM »
Hey, I also had that spot of side p2b to bridge in united ages and ages ago, and even without being half as efficient as he was being now I knew it can be poss, he rad bumped it the way it should've been bumped and it's just a challenging nice big air.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal