Author Topic: MW3  (Read 2059 times)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
MW3
« on: June 14, 2015, 01:37:09 PM »

We all know the Call of Duty franchises, and we all know they keep copying their formula. Except that knownledge I played the singleplayer today. For the first time. Normally I simply skip the singleplayer and go directly to the multiplayer. I was really bored today so, I thought it would be maybe fun to finish it today.
The singleplayer was surprising enjoyable, even the most events were not actually new...(Well maybe some thought, couldn’t remember).  The singleplayer contains lots of actions like the previous/next titles, but the missions are way to monotonous. If you are bored and want to play it through, get it cheap from some keyshop.
It took me roughly 7 hours to finish it at regular mode. I have no idea if someone actually is interested, but yeah. I made lots of screenshots while playing, so im going to share with them with you. Anyway if you maybe want to player multiplayer together let me know;)

Screenshots:

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
Re: MW3
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 02:41:36 PM »
MW3 was stunning, but MW2 is my fav.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 03:09:27 PM »
did you play the singleplayer?

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 03:38:51 PM »
I never really understood why people would skip the singleplayer of CoDs. first of all you pay a shitload of money most of the time for the game that has both a single and multiplayer part. why not enjoy both then? second, you get to know most of the mechanics/guns in singleplayer so you'll have an easier time getting used to multiplayer. last, you would be missing out on a damn badass adrenaline rush campaign. also seeing some of the maps in multiplayer, and realising in what you did on them in the singleplayer is just a great experience. I played all the campaigns in CoDs (except World at War and Advanced Warfare, I never even played those two) and always loved them. hell, even Ghosts had a fairly good campaign, it was just fucking short. MW's All Ghillied Up ftw tho, this is the mission that made me love stealth games

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 03:53:15 PM »
I never really understood why people would skip the singleplayer of CoDs. first of all you pay a shitload of money most of the time for the game that has both a single and multiplayer part. why not enjoy both then? second, you get to know most of the mechanics/guns in singleplayer so you'll have an easier time getting used to multiplayer. last, you would be missing out on a damn badass adrenaline rush campaign. also seeing some of the maps in multiplayer, and realising in what you did on them in the singleplayer is just a great experience. I played all the campaigns in CoDs (except World at War and Advanced Warfare, I never even played those two) and always loved them. hell, even Ghosts had a fairly good campaign, it was just fucking short. MW's All Ghillied Up ftw tho, this is the mission that made me love stealth games

Modern Warfare storyline was really good, in my opinion the only decent storyline from modern CoDs, the rest are just pro-american faggotry. And i don't really think you learn how to play multiplayer on singleplayer, especially on CoDs where the multiplayer can be summarized in: kids spinning around trying to kill you without scope while yelling dumb stuff and saying that your mom is a bitch.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 03:59:18 PM »

Well at that time I was into a clan and always playing matches etc, so singleplayer wasnt really appealing to me...beside that..60 euro for only 7 hours singleplayer? The guns behavior doesnt make any sense because the guns from singeplayer are  different compared to the MP experience. if you play MP, the game is very different because of the hitboxes, connection and nerfing.

Gotta play the other singleplayers too... When i was trying the BO2 campaign, it was crashing at the same level each time, so i quited.

EDIT:///

- MW3 MP doesnt contain the AK74u,
- MW3 MP doesnt have the customization to use two different sights.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 04:01:43 PM by FIGHTER »

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 04:07:51 PM »
welp, it's been quite some time since I played a CoD anyway. point is, missing out on the singleplayers is missing out on quite a lot of fun actually.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 04:10:48 PM »
welp, it's been quite some time since I played a CoD anyway. point is, missing out on the singleplayers is missing out on quite a lot of fun actually.

Oh yeah, after playing one today, i realized it =D

Offline OrangeW

• The unholy offspring of herp and derp itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 04:57:09 PM »
COD single player is surprisingly fun. The multiplayer is shit as usual, same grindy shitfest, which isn't fun, even for skilled players. I've always loved the single player of each cod game. BO1 was my favourite SP by far :]

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2015, 11:32:26 PM »
I prefer the Infinity. Because of the first two games I guess. Cpt. Price and shit. Now, here's the MW storyline. Seriously, it's a fucking badass, messiah stuff, that beats a lot of shitty mainstreem action movies and games.
Well okay, I didn't really like the second part, but when I tried the MW first.. wow.. fucking nuclear bomb, what the hell.. and Chernobyl.. and everything. I was a kid and just needed that.
The reason why I really like the MW3 is the way how they finished this era. Very emotional, especially when we go back in time, we are in Chernobyl and Iraq again.. it was so awesome. Heartbreaker deaths.. I love it. I love it, even if the Activision is a real bitch, selling the same every year for a fortune.. I can't hate it, because CoD 1,2,4 and then the 8 was a real experience for me, that kept my attention for many years.
Too bad, the first CoD that I didn't walk trough was the 9th, I just deleted the game. Since then, I didn't even watch a video about the new ones.

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2015, 01:32:40 AM »
I always play the singleplayer and rarely the multiplayer, actually.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2015, 02:27:51 AM »
played 2 MP matches;

It wasnt that bad actually =D

Offline Eddie

• Veteran Member
  • Resurrected
    • View Profile
    • I SIR EDWARD!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2015, 03:01:27 AM »
Completed all CoDs on vet with ease except ghost since I've never been tempted to buy it. The older the game the better and more challenging MW3 was like a walk in the park compared to 1 and 2 and Advanced Warfares storyline was great fun but MP has nothing to offer IMO. Waiting for BO3. Can't wait to see how they've made zombies.

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2015, 03:05:08 AM »
Completed all CoDs on vet with ease except ghost since I've never been tempted to buy it. The older the game the better and more challenging MW3 was like a walk in the park compared to 1 and 2 and Advanced Warfares storyline was great fun but MP has nothing to offer IMO. Waiting for BO3. Can't wait to see how they've made zombies.
Have you ever played the Arcade mode of Black Ops? I play it on PS3 and it's the best game ever.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal