Author Topic: NEW ANIME SECTION  (Read 6041 times)

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
Re: NEW ANIME SECTION
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 03:41:59 PM »
You seem to care WAAAAAY too much about this, mehmet  :lol:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 03:45:49 PM »
and ye ye ye i cant see it blablablaa but why here!?  :lol:
Because there are members on this site that want to discuss it?

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 04:33:49 PM »
but this isnt a right place for it :P

its just that the thing that moderators like gets theyr own section

maybe some kinda vote would have been good?

lets say me some others non admin/moderator etc would like to talk about ''candy'' (witch is exact same reason you get this) im 100% sure the side for candy would never come.  :sleep:

i dont like this coz 1:its not fair 2:makes no sense 3:not the right place
and you had 1 reason... coz you like it... would it be fair to vote stuff like this ask others too

im not against it so i would not vote but this should not be the way ppl do stuff here  :happy:

E:the candy sounds stupid maybe but anime may sound stupid to some others too  :happy:
E2:if we can talk here what ever we like etc why is off topic  forbidden here ? why we have to take our rage messages to the personal messages or skype... how can you bring anime stuff here if i cant even talk about a person in a stunt video witch is posted to the same topic if im talking about his modding history ?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 04:38:11 PM by mehmet »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 05:36:13 PM »
The thing that moderators like get their own section?  :lol:
If you had actually watched the Anime discussion topic you would see that I wasn't really keen on the idea myself. But enough people in the Anime topic brought it up, with some arguments. So I brought the idea to the staff in which most people agreed. And it was created. It wasn't much more than that.

Candy eh, that's one topic. You wouldn't need a section for that, sure there is different candy but there is no harm talking about all of them in the same topic, and you can make a topic of it if you want. Anime however, that's hundreds and thousands of topics in one, imagine cramming all game discussions into one topic, or all movie/series discussion in to one topic. It just doesn't work, you have spoilers, and trying to discuss 10 shows with different people at the same time. It's a mess that wasn't easy to work with.

1. It's not fair - Why not? People were passionate about something, asked for a section and got it. I'm sure the same thing would happen if it was something else. Just like we got Movie/TV, Music and sports.

2. Makes no sense - Why not? Some members of this society wanted to discuss something. This section here is just as fair as any of the other sections that don't have Gtastunting videos.

3. Not the right place - Again, why not? Why would you deny people that are part of the community to discuss something that they like? or rather, why deny Anime and allow live action movies/series?

Candy sounds stupid, true, Anime sounds stupid for some people, true. This is why we made it so that anyone who wants can view it, but those who don't want to don't have to. Hence we were hoping to please both parts.

This should be obvious, rage messages are exactly that, rage. Personally I don't want to see a topic filled with hate and rage, it makes this community look bad and I believe that members are better than that. That's why we ask to take your rage or accusations to pm's or whatever. You can still be mad, but just don't show it to everyone. And we all know throwing one accusation will lead to a lot of heated discussion, which is why we also would like people to take that through pm. It derails a topic so fast it's almost sad. Sure it's still about the video, but it's not fun going through 5 pages of accusations, not for the maker and not for the reader.

I don't really see your comparison
Anime section > Engages people in discussion around their favorite anime shows/movies (Much like the Movie/TV section I might add)
Rage > Raging, which leads to more raging. Not particularly fun to read.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 04:30:18 AM »
i humble after that  :euro:

you got me, i have nothing to say anymore  :happy:

have fun on your section  :a-cheer:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2013, 01:53:01 PM »
I was like "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ANIME THREAD" then ooh, damn, I'm a week late.
sign me up!

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 06:35:44 PM »
I was like "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ANIME THREAD" then ooh, damn, I'm a week late.
sign me up!

Just read the thing... Click on the link and join the Animu Group

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »
Add meh and what about the topic, he will be closed ?

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 10:25:56 PM »
Add meh and what about the topic, he will be closed ?
Old topic has been moved to the Anime section.

Offline Vhost

• Rusch69's fan :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2013, 07:47:02 AM »
Nice, add meh

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal