Poll

?

Yes
41 (62.1%)
No
25 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Mike and Blah?  (Read 18068 times)

Offline torekk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • torekk's blog
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 07:24:29 PM »
Yes, because blah and mike are funny, gtas need some funny mods.  
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 07:24:50 PM by Torekk »

Offline Valikai

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 07:37:18 PM »
I voted no. This board has too many mods as it is.

Offline aMpT Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 07:42:04 PM »
well at least you're not a mod anymore.

Offline Brandon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 07:45:03 PM »
Quote from: brandon6199
If you cant handle being offended lol, what the fuck are you doing on the internet?

I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak on my views. I can take being offended. Hell I dont even feel offended from mikes or blahs insults, as I'm sure they aren't by mine.

But for your question, I think people that are new to the internet tend to flock to the more "mature" sites, ya know? I mean like...a site with a bunch of older guys that joke around a lot, and not one full of preteens and minors, because they're usually full of a lot of spam whores and bad jokers, and arguing and fighting, and flame wars and such. I'm currently posting at a forum that is a CSS and BattleField 2 clan(they mostly stick to Dcon, as I'm sure you'd ask next maybe, Brandon61). Most of the members are ATLEAST 20 years old. It's me and about 4 other guys that are still minors. It's not a very populated forum, and everyone knows eachother real good. I think thats why it's so successful(in being kind) because the population is low.

I hear that statement a lot latly, from blah, from you, and from serveral others. I think I've explained it well. The whole internet isn't offensive and retarded. Only a bout 2/3 of it is tainted; if you look hard enough, you'll find a group of guys that just wants to talk and share stories.

That had nothing to do with the blah/mike thing, but I was answering your question.
---
By the way, I nulled.

Offline Valikai

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 07:49:10 PM »
Quote from: mike
well at least you're not a mod anymore.

Could I have posted without getting a comment? lol. Its honestly not that I dont like you two, but it does have too many. And half of them aren't even on the forums very often.

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 07:49:47 PM »
Quote from: Valikai
So then what you're saying is we should get rid of some?  Who do you have in mind?  Kingjad perhaps?  I kid (The only thing different about me being a moderator is I feel like I have to specifically note I am kidding).

That's a legitimate reason, and I won't argue with you.

Thanks for all the support from the rest of you...  And BK I'm not sure what you're getting at.  I guess if people are pansies and are actually influenced by what other people are voting then I don't really care which way they vote.

Demonfade

Mike and Blah?
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 08:46:21 PM »
I remember ww.ampt.tk however it is no longer you guys did technically did a much better job than these guys now. You are both very optimistic and unbiased.

I also feel this should be andy's decision on he did such a great job with ampt.

Offline Valikai

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 09:01:01 PM »
Quote from: blah
Quote from: Valikai
So then what you're saying is we should get rid of some?  Who do you have in mind?  Kingjad perhaps?  I kid (The only thing different about me being a moderator is I feel like I have to specifically note I am kidding).

That's a legitimate reason, and I won't argue with you.

Thanks for all the support from the rest of you...  And BK I'm not sure what you're getting at.  I guess if people are pansies and are actually influenced by what other people are voting then I don't really care which way they vote.

Well..yeah. lol. Guess thats why the old days were better...less mods...atleast I think so.

Edit: Actually..if I remember right...there weren't many..because whoever joined aMpT got a job being Administrator. Guess they couldn't really do that now.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 09:03:13 PM by Valikai »

Offline aMpT Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 09:09:58 PM »
you're wrong. barney was never a mod, NK was never a mod, and I dont really remember who else was ampt but almost all of them weren't admins apart from myself, blah and andy.

edit: actually now that I think of it, Barney was an admin. but still, the other members weren't.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 09:11:48 PM by mike »

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 10:08:36 PM »
Yep

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 11:34:23 PM »
i voted nothing. i don't really give a shit what happens around here, i'm enjoying my stay no matter what.

Offline gunner

• View Profile
    • ZeroLives.com
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 12:10:28 AM »
Totally, bring back the good times, get the new mods out of here.

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2007, 12:42:25 AM »
Quote from: Barney
Yep
x2

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2007, 01:16:51 AM »
I vote No

Your behaviour is not a thing that I would consider a good thing for the community.
That is my insight (correct spelling of the word )

If this thing is a joke....I dont find it funny and if it continues as something the community wants (which it seems they do), this wont be a forum I will visit anymore and I will resign my moderating position

That is all I will say in the matter....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 01:17:52 AM by kr3mlin »

Offline comaboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2007, 01:37:48 AM »
Billnyethescienceguy ftw.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal