Author Topic: [LLS] MERIDIAN  (Read 16402 times)

Offline Danger

• Board Mods
  • LLS Founder
    • View Profile
[LLS] MERIDIAN
« on: June 01, 2015, 11:39:50 AM »

Today is the first day of summer, and in this beautiful hot day we are finally ready to present our new crew video.

Stunters:
AroX, Danger, Dev, jooker, Rust, Sport, Terror
SyperDimon (special guest)

Editing:
Danger

Scripts:
Dev (intro) & Danger (outro)

Streaming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm33k9SgiLc

Download Link:
DropBox 720p

Quote from: Danger
We have been preparing for this video about a year, and it was not easy. I had big problems with render, so I had to render in 720p. Also most of the members now inactive, we barely managed to get required amount of stunts, though most of them from me. So what we have to say that this is probably our last crew video. Our crew has existed for about 5 years and during that time we have released 17 crew videos. I believe this video is the best thing we've ever done, and better we would have been unable to do. Editing, scripts, stunts, I think that everything is done at a high level. I hope you enjoy.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:05:11 PM by D Σ V »

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
Re: [LLS] MERIDIAN
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 11:40:07 AM »
First!
-give us link with https yet-  :lol:
E: thanks, watching  :euro:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:43:30 AM by jooker »

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 11:50:16 AM »
Nice!

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 12:04:05 PM »
I'm not a vc stunter, but honestly this video is rly badass, some movies like that inspired me before i started to stunting hard! So maybe it will be good instance for fresh meat to stunting in the newest GTA versions. Didn't liked the secound song that much but it's just my taste. The stunts were awesome. Nicely done, keep it up guys!!!

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 12:04:56 PM »
Okay. So.. damn. Dev, Danger absolutely congrats, especially you Danger, for still making epicness in editing+stunting with full-heart. I loved everyfuckinthing in this video. I was also surprised, didn't know you'll put my p2ledge and the last 2 stunts, after I sadly lost them, but thanks for that, appreciate it! Also thanks for letting me join this awesome crew.. losing it is just another reason to stop stunting for me. But whatever, I just want to enjoy this beauty again and again, it has a fucking amazing atmosphere.
Good job all of you guys, sorry for my shitty stuff!  :euro:

E:
just realised that I sent those last two stunts to Tracky's collab. Ehr, sorry for that.

E2: If you give me a pattern, I'd like to make a review.
Now I just want to say, Dev's bounce2grind2prec was my favourite. Maybe it's because of my grind2prec fetish, but it was fucking sick, you should try grinding back sometime.  :cc_detective:

E3: I love that wall at 8:13, dunno who did that, but it's so cool.  :P
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 12:42:41 PM by jooker »

Offline Terror

• LLS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 12:05:40 PM »
Very very very very very goood! :cheernutz: :a-cheer: ;D

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 12:08:05 PM »
Solid video as usually guys, I've always enjoyed LLS videos for some reason. Danger owned once again, but everyone else had good stunts, and also jooker's grind and outro stunts were great. The song with this editing was okay, overall a really enjoyable video for me. Sad to hear you guys are inactive as well, still hoping to see some new videos by you!

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 12:15:23 PM »
That was pretty badass. Fucking loved the finisher and so many other too!

pretty damn good job!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 12:30:05 PM »
Danger's natbump to the ship, Danger's boost2boost2prec (my favorite, awesome find), Dev's bridge run-up gap2bridge thing at the golfcourse, Dev's upwards grind2prec, Danger's p2b to the stadium top and the finisher (eventhough I really dislike FBI bumps).

Sad to see you guys go, your videos were always enjoyable but I always lose spots to your videos. Luckily it wasn't the case this time  :a-cheer:

EDIT:// Last two credits stunts from Jooker were also sick, eventhough I know you lost the grind to Zero those two should have been in the main part imo.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 02:12:04 PM by Rainbow »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 12:30:30 PM »
Great job guys! Danger's double boost to precision and finisher stood out.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 12:58:06 PM »
When did you land the finisher? I was just about to re-try my spot from Carpe Diem where I landed the balcony next to this finisher. Good job landing it before me :happy:

edit: @below Yes I know that.. I'm curious thought; Did I give you the idea from Carpe Diem?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 01:13:08 PM by Sheeptea »

Offline Danger

• Board Mods
  • LLS Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 01:11:48 PM »
When did you land the finisher? I was just about to re-try my spot from Carpe Diem where I landed the balcony next to this finisher. Good job landing it before me :happy:
This finisher I landed in December 2014. I tried to do it for a long time, more than a year. And most of the time I thought it was impossible. The car goes very rare and gives a bad bump, I think you know.

Offline Danger

• Board Mods
  • LLS Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 01:15:32 PM »
E3: I love that wall at 8:13, dunno who did that, but it's so cool.  :P
My idea and my work :mellow:

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2015, 01:40:32 PM »
finally it released :P one more best video of LLS because of not only stunts but also DEV+Danger for editing :jajaja:  stunts are pretty sick from jooker and Danger (but Danger you just showed too many of your stunts in the video and other of the member just showed a little :ajaja:) KEEP LLS ACTIVE PLEASE!!

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2015, 01:53:17 PM »
Danger doesnt give a fuck.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal