Author Topic: [GTAV] Terror - Twister  (Read 10706 times)

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
Re: [GTAV] Terror - Twister
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 03:15:27 PM »
Nice big airs, liked the bb grind too.

I agree with SS, director mode should never be used.

The edit was nice, but I thought this was not PC version. Only used the game mode camera? but why? I would take advantage of the other camera views, that's part of what sets it aside from the counsel versions.

Offline OrangeW

• The unholy offspring of herp and derp itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 03:21:34 PM »
The only reason Director Mode should be used is if: you're banned from GTA:O

or, you have a multi vehicle stunt. (use Director + Szabos Persistence Mod for this)

Also, VaNilla, you should be using GU Mod for single player stunting too, as it supports custom locations (I use a combo of Native Trainer and GU Mod)

Overall,  very nice video, lost 2 spots, but I'll live. :a-cheer:

// 3:22 should've been the finisher in my eyes
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:36:04 AM by OrangeW »

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2015, 03:33:40 PM »

V stunting wouldn't so popular without gliding. It would be as popular as SA and VC are, and that's not really much
That's.. stupid.

The video was pretty great. Didn't really like the director mode stunts though. Stunt online instead and as SS said and nobody will acuse you.

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 03:52:40 PM »
Kickass stunts with awesome editing. All I can say ;)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 03:56:49 PM »
Also, VaNilla, you should be using GU Mod for single player stunting too, as it supports custom locations (I use a combo of Native Trainer and GU Mod)

I don't use trainers for stunting in GTA V, no need to. If you stick to online, nobody can accuse you of shit :P.

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2015, 03:49:38 AM »
Not entirely sure I like the bump-wallride stuff. Sometimes it looked neccesary but others it seemed like a butchered landing. Finisher was 10/10.

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2015, 06:09:45 AM »
Director mode shouldn't be really used. But the stunts were great. I loved that finisher but looks funny to me. Hope director mode did not contribute to that stunt :P

Offline Terror

• LLS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2015, 09:05:04 AM »
You kill all hope to do anything in the stunting. There is absolutely no difference from the Director of GTA V and fashion online. When you understand this ??? All this was already checked SuperDimon, and me ... I anticipate that this will all dispute, all the tricks in the end of the replay did hit a motorcycle in the wall that there was an accident. And you know what, I'll tell you in conclusion?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:30:41 PM by D Σ V »

Offline OrangeW

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2015, 09:16:17 AM »
There is absolutely no difference from the Director of GTA V and fashion online.

What we mean, is that there's no way for us to verify if you're using the anti-fall bug or not. When you are using the anti-fall bug, stunts kind of lose credibility. It was a very nice video, however, your stunts should ideally be done in the Race mode, so that we can verify it wasn't used.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2015, 11:31:17 AM »
There is absolutely no difference from the Director of GTA V and fashion online.

What we mean, is that there's no way for us to verify if you're using the anti-fall bug or not. When you are using the anti-fall bug, stunts kind of lose credibility. It was a very nice video, however, your stunts should ideally be done in the Race mode, so that we can verify it wasn't used.

He's saying that without the anti-fall bug, bailing is the same as single player and online. He bailed at the end of the replays that didn't use the anti-fall bug, to "prove" that they're legitimate. The problem is that even without the anti-fall bug, there are instances in which bail tolerance is reduced. He's saying they've tested this, and proven that they're actually the same. I don't think that's correct, but this is the argument that they're making :).

Really though, this shouldn't even be an issue now, given that there's literally no reason to use director mode anymore :D. Use a teleportation trainer if you need one in single player, and if not, use GTA Online, since that is undoubtedly legitimate (few people would be stupid enough to cheat, given the risk of banning).
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 11:35:25 AM by VaNilla »

Offline OrangeW

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2015, 12:32:57 PM »

[...] given that there's literally no reason to use director mode anymore :D

Apart from multi-car stunts in solo :lol: - you could argue Singleplayer, and quick saves, but that's so frustrating (to have traffic).

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2015, 01:00:27 PM »
Apart from multi-car stunts in solo :lol: - you could argue Singleplayer, and quick saves, but that's so frustrating (to have traffic).

You can turn it off using Simple Trainer :Disgusted:. Anyway, enough of the spam. Awesome video Terror, just stay off director mode, it's for the best :P.

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2015, 02:27:47 AM »
Flying just like a bird :lol: Awesome opener and each precisions! But I still don't why GTAV has the wallride-engine :Disgusted:

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2015, 10:52:07 AM »
nice stunt nice edit 10/10  :jajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal