Author Topic: [LLS] MERIDIAN  (Read 16397 times)

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
Re: [LLS] MERIDIAN
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 02:21:46 PM »
Editing was wonderful, Danger is the fucking god of FBI bumps, don't ever try to argue over that. It's a fact. The other guys did a good job too, i enjoyed every single second of this video, i hope this won't be the last

To Rust: Mamaguevo, ya era hora de que landearas eso. Te quiero

Offline Rust

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 02:40:43 PM »
I am just speechless. I will write down my thoughts on this whenever the download ends. I can not seem to be able to watch it in YouTube due to connection problems.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 03:17:07 PM »
Danger and Dev stunts were awesome, both of Jooker's grinds in the credits were dope too.
Sad to see you guys might leave, it definitely has been a great ride, your style is unique. Good work on your editing too Danger, you surely put effort on it and it should be appreciated!

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 03:56:05 PM »
Why did you put jooker's grind to ledge grind at credits !?!? And the ramp 2 palm drop bump !?!
Terror's drop bump, danger's taxi boost 2 prec (4:02), dimon's infernus bump to railway, dev's bridge landing and bonk to upwards grind killed the video, great job on them guys.
Nice video

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 05:02:56 PM »
It's sad to see you guys go, but at least you went out on a high note. ;D

Offline Vicarious

• Brilson
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2015, 06:20:15 PM »
Dev's ramp2bridge at the golf course was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

Nice video guys.

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 07:33:39 PM »
Why did you put jooker's grind to ledge grind at credits !?!? And the ramp 2 palm drop bump !?!
Terror's drop bump, danger's taxi boost 2 prec (4:02), dimon's infernus bump to railway, dev's bridge landing and bonk to upwards grind killed the video, great job on them guys.
Nice video
I lost the grind by ZeRo in DP - Umbrella. The double bump was actually new, but ARS has landed it with one bump and released it sooner also.. Damn I was sad.

Offline NSNhockS

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 07:52:39 PM »
awesome !

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2015, 01:15:14 AM »
I kinda felt like that naturalbump to palm bump by jooker in the outro deserved to be in the main part, dunno how hard it is, but I really liked the stunt and the execution.

Well, first of all it's really sad to see you guys releasing your final video, I always felt like as long as Dev & Danger are active, LLS can last forever. To be honest, one of my 'stunting dreams' was to join LLS and be in all those awesome videos you guys produce, you're probably my numero uno favourite VC crew. I really appreciate all the spots you found and the fact that you didn't have to launch SAiVC so find some bigair spots. My favourite stunts probably were Rust's opener, Danger's fbi bump to the bilboard, Danger's natural bump to the boat, Danger's p2b in LC, Arox's p2b, Dev's stunt to the bridge, but also those cute grinds by jooker. Can't really appreciate the cabbie boosts, since I mostly dislike those straight ones with a building landing, but Danger's boost to the precision was really a good-looking one.

I'll probably have to rewatch all the 17 crew videos to bring back some memories sometime, you guys just rock no matter how active you are!

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 01:37:31 AM »
Oh my, this video is amazing, it even makes me want to stunt on Vice City again :lol:
All the stunts were great and especially Danger, he really stood out. His idea on bumping the blocking sign and landing that precision was so nice.

I just wouldn't put Jooker's double grind in the end of the video because it looks so perfectly executed and placing it in the credits makes it feel less.. valuable. Basically what Cooper said.

Nice job everyone! Really fun to watch.
I might do a complete review in the end of the day.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 03:08:35 AM »
Well done guys! Funny intro, great stunts. Danger definitely stood out with his sick FBI bumps and that stadium p2b, I also love Dev's bonk to uphill grind to prec.

Offline Eddie

• Veteran Member
  • Resurrected
    • View Profile
    • I SIR EDWARD!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 03:55:40 AM »
More more more!

Online Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 04:38:48 AM »
Outstanding video guys. Everyone had decenet stuff. My fav probably were danger and jooker - really great stunts guys.

Editing was good, but quality was the only thing which I didn't like. Intro / Outro were awesome.

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2015, 05:22:11 AM »
I kinda felt like that naturalbump to palm bump by jooker in the outro deserved to be in the main part, dunno how hard it is, but I really liked the stunt and the execution.

Well, first of all it's really sad to see you guys releasing your final video, I always felt like as long as Dev & Danger are active, LLS can last forever. To be honest, one of my 'stunting dreams' was to join LLS and be in all those awesome videos you guys produce, you're probably my numero uno favourite VC crew. I really appreciate all the spots you found and the fact that you didn't have to launch SAiVC so find some bigair spots. My favourite stunts probably were Rust's opener, Danger's fbi bump to the bilboard, Danger's natural bump to the boat, Danger's p2b in LC, Arox's p2b, Dev's stunt to the bridge, but also those cute grinds by jooker. Can't really appreciate the cabbie boosts, since I mostly dislike those straight ones with a building landing, but Danger's boost to the precision was really a good-looking one.

I'll probably have to rewatch all the 17 crew videos to bring back some memories sometime, you guys just rock no matter how active you are!
completely agree with you Nem. Also to be honest, I have the same Stunting Dream as you but I have to show myself for a chance :wub:

Offline mrkiet

• My name stunter: Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2015, 05:52:13 AM »
Great  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal