Author Topic: Electronic storm-MEMORIES  (Read 6533 times)

Offline CheS

• 来自中国的玩家/Players from China
    • View Profile
Electronic storm-MEMORIES
« on: January 08, 2020, 01:45:14 AM »
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 01:50:45 AM by CheS »

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Electronic storm-MEMORIES
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 03:54:42 AM »
amazing stunts, best VC video i ever seen strong 10/10

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 05:47:41 AM »
I have some doubts few of the stunts i.g opener :hmm: If they are legit, then props to you. Some clever ideas.
Editing was okay, but even with 1080p the quality was shit :cheersad:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 06:10:42 AM »
I have some doubts few of the stunts i.g opener :hmm: If they are legit, then props to you. Some clever ideas.
Don't trust it too much. Have a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6UcS9xfcuU (both timers start at the first frame the bike moves forward). He drives a longer line but still gets to the end of the uphill much quicker. This was his finisher from some collab 2 years ago.

Given that his stunts still look floaty (might be the editing, really don't like those speed up/slow down effects on stunting videos) and his unradded speed still seems out of this world I'd like to see the reps. Otherwise I don't even care and this should be in the modded section.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 06:14:54 AM by Rainbow »

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 06:23:40 AM »
Couple of really great ideas there, cant name a fav stunt now but the 2nd part stood out more for me. The grind combos were sick as well.

I also noticed slight floatiness on couple of stunts. If you modded some of the big airs thats a let down of course.  :neen: The editing and tons of cam angles on some of those suspicious stunts, kinda made it hard to observe them well
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 06:28:03 AM by The Big V »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 07:12:42 AM »
Opener looked fishy as hell, so did 1:04, 2:20, 6:45 and obviously the finisher. As I have my own experience with Memory, I'd assume it's safe to say it's modded

I liked the grind ideas, editing was pretty good, the quality wasnt though (as previously mentioned) It was nice to see Bisector's alive

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 09:18:19 AM »
awesome video, i know those stunts is really really harder than they looks :D, i love China community stunting editting style, and always look forward to new video, every single video

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 09:43:14 AM »
I don't trust the massive bigairs in this video. Look modded to me especially the finisher. Other stunts were old, some really impressed me like the sanchez nat 2 air conditioner box prec, then the saivc ramp 2 bump 2 highway landing outside san fiero which was the following stunt I guess. That's a personal favorite. Also some double grinds kick ass. The drop bump starting from junk yards building was a very neat spot but it's an absolute shame you didn't land the billboard. It's really confusing when you have inconsistency of quality: lame stunts, great stunts, old stunts and possibly modded stunts. I too require the replays of the bigairs in this video. Wouldn't be cool to troll the people by posting this in unmodded section. Please take responsibility.

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 09:51:55 AM »
The video itself was enjoyable, I liked the combos a lot but disliked the editing, there's a few stunts that I couldn't see anything due the overedit :|

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2020, 01:31:11 PM »
Bisector comeback in 2020?

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 06:32:59 AM »
I know Rainbow would already jump out and give skeptical comments on Memories since some year ago there was a collab, anyway..  Astounded to see BISECTOR's back

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2020, 12:09:30 PM »
I know Rainbow would already jump out and give skeptical comments on Memories since some year ago there was a collab, anyway..  Astounded to see BISECTOR's back
Well give me the replays then.

EDIT://It's moved to modded, reps would be nice but this is fine.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:24:02 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 02:58:26 PM »
I'm sure it took longer to edit this video than it took you to land the stunts... haha, what the fuck? Everything is just flying here aye. The editing was a headache.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2020, 03:13:37 AM »
Yeah this is modded as hell. I wouldnt attempt hardly any of those, but not Memories :lol:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 03:16:33 AM by Krypton »

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2020, 06:49:38 AM »
Well give me the replays then.
bRUH I even lost contact to M since he was totally pissed off by how you guys commented on his stuffs on that year-ago collab :rolleyes: I couldn't agree with your analysis more by that time I was editing the collab cuz I noticed that his rad were like damning faster than any other else. If you want reps, ask the editor maybe. We'll all know the shits.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 06:58:11 AM by J.Mario »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal