Author Topic: Maiikool - No Lesson  (Read 3744 times)

Offline maiikool_

• View Profile
Maiikool - No Lesson
« on: February 28, 2020, 03:13:40 AM »
Youtube: https://youtu.be/AgBmxpb1Ypk
Check out Streamable for better quality: https://streamable.com/d678l

Hope you enjoy my very first solo project!

I guess it was worth the effort to make my own solo, since my clips weren't used in Lex's "Mankind 2". This might be my first and last solo in IV, it's hard to find decent spots in this game and the physics aren't the best (even had to go through a learning curve, but it was fun). I still have extra clips that weren't used, might just release them in a separate video.

Additional thanks to:
Daksad
Legend
Lex
Math22Math22
Nocrashk
Slayer
VaNilla
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 04:18:58 AM by maiikool_ »

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
Re: Maiikool - No Lesson
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 03:37:15 AM »
A lot of good stuff you nailed here and you put it together nicely, truly enjoyed watching it.

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 04:51:00 AM »
Really enjoyable video, i really love these cam angle :)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 06:34:33 AM »
Nice video! Enjoyed the camera angles a lot. Stunting wise though more than half of the stunts were old and is the finisher legit? How'd the ramp get there? I don't know a lot about IV so excuse my mistake if it is possible to get it there.

Offline maiikool_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 07:36:43 AM »
Nice video! Enjoyed the camera angles a lot. Stunting wise though more than half of the stunts were old and is the finisher legit? How'd the ramp get there? I don't know a lot about IV so excuse my mistake if it is possible to get it there.

Thanks man! My bad, i’m also not aware if these were new stunts since it isn’t a heavily touched game. IV is also not my native game to stunt in, since i’m focused on V. In terms of the last stunt, i used that airport ramp Daksad used in one of his videos. No performance enhancing mods (such as speed mods, always godmode, nitro trainer etc) were used. It was landed using the in-game bike handling and physics, but i guess adding extra props besides the Packer or other vehicles also devalues the authenticity of the stunt. My apologies for my ignorance and i hope i was able to clear things up for you. :)

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 08:42:19 PM »
I was having running gta iv thats why i put the all work in eflc sorry man, I cant get it work and vanila said maybe my windows version is the problem until now im still trying to figure it out. im sorry man i hope you understand

Offline maiikool_

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2020, 09:01:41 PM »
I was having running gta iv thats why i put the all work in eflc sorry man, I cant get it work and vanila said maybe my windows version is the problem until now im still trying to figure it out. im sorry man i hope you understand

No worries man! I was actually playing on EFLC, but using Niko's skin :P

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2020, 03:48:40 AM »
Great variety stunting wise, combined with nice cam angles and atmosphere. Enjoyed it.

Bump 2 crane and the finisher were my favs in this, but there were some sweet technical stuff as well.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2020, 02:59:33 AM »
Great editing, lovely cam angles with dope soundtrack makes beautiful atmosphere, i love it! Never stunted on RAGE, but stunts were good, real classics! Fav stunt was ramp to 360 to bump to grind. Well done, nice video!

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 04:48:50 AM »
Great variety stunting wise, combined with nice cam angles and atmosphere. Enjoyed it.

Bump 2 crane and the finisher were my favs in this, but there were some sweet technical stuff as well.
Bacisally my thoughts. I appreciated the variety, especially those grind combos. And you managed to land some huge stunts as well. The editing with this song was great and it created a good atmosphere, it was a really enjoyable video dude. Looks like IV is living its most active days nowadays  :P

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2020, 08:51:47 AM »
IV stunting :wub:
Awesome video! The finisher was bruuuuutal

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2020, 09:57:54 AM »