Author Topic: [NU]Omega  (Read 16380 times)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: [NU]Omega
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2014, 02:49:42 AM »
KillarMarci's across the country gap looked kinda silly. I assume that you can go pretty much any distance with that bike by just leaning back and when you think you're done just land on a random roof.

Slayer and TD stood out most and I think Simon's boat stunt should be in for variety.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2014, 03:26:46 AM »
Not a good video   :( but still like it.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2014, 03:37:43 AM »
I assume that you can go pretty much any distance with that bike by just leaning back and when you think you're done just land on a random roof.

Nope, you can't ;).

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2014, 05:50:43 AM »
Amazing stunts guys. VaNilla and Slayer owned..
Also I have a question, do you all stunt on the old patch? I assume yes since the new ones "aren't stuntable" (?)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2014, 06:11:30 AM »
All the stunts was done (obviously since it's released a day) before 1.15.
I'm on a break until it gets fixed again as I have no motivation whatsoever to stunt in an environment that's more limited and has less potential for awesomeness than before, as for the rest of the crew I can't speak on their behalf.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2014, 06:53:43 AM »
Also I have a question, do you all stunt on the old patch? I assume yes since the new ones "aren't stuntable" (?)
All stunts in here were done with 1.14 I think. Haven't stunted since the release apart from one silly Monstertruck ramp2"prec" and a double bump I did in 1.14 to test what happened in 1.15. I could get good tries, but those insane distance tries are gone (I did reland it though). So the new patch is stuntable, just a bit less. I could still land a big stunt as long as it requires little gliding. So it's very unlikely 2:00 will see a repeat (apart from FantasticalGamer, but he did it in 1.14 as well). I'm still stunting though, just finding spots and experimenting with BMX/Monsters.  :)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2014, 07:02:43 AM »
KillarMarci's across the country gap looked kinda silly. I assume that you can go pretty much any distance with that bike by just leaning back and when you think you're done just land on a random roof.
Not at all man. I tried that shit for 15++ hours and only reached the roof once. It's not as easy as it looks  ;)

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2014, 07:05:17 AM »
mature title

Offline Raffal

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2014, 08:19:19 AM »
How did I miss this video .. Amazing guys! everyone has done a crazy and original stuff !
(like the stunt boat, lots of prec ect ..) I really love the finisher, but I prefer KM last stunt.
 Well done guys, again. :a-cheer:

Offline Nitromanic

• Nooby Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2014, 08:21:08 AM »
Another great video NU! You guys never cease to amaze me, I'll have to make sure we step it up in the next Versa montage now. Some very impressive stunts which boggled me and in my eyes are revolutionary to GTAV stunting such as the wallride to building by Taz, the boat to turbine by Vanilla/Slayer, KillaMarci's blimp landing and Slayers final wallride around the airport complex back onto the garage. There was also 1 or 2 stunts which, in my opinion, brought down the quality of the video but it's also fair to give everyone a spot. Also very impressed with the two dinky precisions by TD (?) and RKM.
The massive big air by KM was amazing, glad to see someone finally land it since I've been trying it for over a month myself. I'll link some of my attempts at the end of my post.
The people who impressed me the most were Taz, Slayer and KillaMarci but nearly all of you had great stunts in there! Keep up the great work guys, looking forward to your next montage as always!
My attempts at KM's big air:
Hit by KillaMarci

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2014, 10:44:40 AM »
Great job guys! But I gotta say that, I didn't like it. Why? My problem is still the same, the fucking weird physics. I mean, after that 900ft long bump by KM I was nearly turned it off, because what the fuck was that? It's not against you sir, I'm blaming the new engine. Then I restarted the video, and watched like it's not a GTA. (Felt waaay better)
Don't get me wrong, I know it's all fun, landing these good lookin' stunts, flying like a bird etc. It's just not real to me. Unfortunately VC and SA are in a dying status, but IMO IV and V couldn't save GTAS independently the huge views..
Anyway, keep it up  :P

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2014, 11:04:35 AM »

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2014, 11:41:18 AM »
My initial reaction after seeing KM's blimp landing was "how the hell is that not the finisher?!", and after seeing Slayer's stunt the reaction was "Oh.".

Amazing video guys, probably your best yet  :ajaja:

P.S. completely forgot to mention RedKeyMon's double bike grind, wow.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 11:44:39 AM by 行きます PtRvY! »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2014, 01:15:59 PM »
Great job guys! But I gotta say that, I didn't like it. Why? My problem is still the same, the fucking weird physics. I mean, after that 900ft long bump by KM I was nearly turned it off, because what the fuck was that? It's not against you sir, I'm blaming the new engine. Then I restarted the video, and watched like it's not a GTA. (Felt waaay better)
Don't get me wrong, I know it's all fun, landing these good lookin' stunts, flying like a bird etc. It's just not real to me. Unfortunately VC and SA are in a dying status, but IMO IV and V couldn't save GTAS independently the huge views..
Anyway, keep it up  :P

I'm sorry but this just feels like the typical answer from someone who hasn't played V yet. the Physics are different but there is no way you can "Fly like a bird". There's new limits to everything and we'll have to find them. Isn't that exciting?

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2014, 01:45:25 PM »
KM stunts  :blink: and Slayer wallride were my favourite  :a-cheer: !
Good job guys.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal