Author Topic: MO - Magnum  (Read 26991 times)

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
Re: MO - Magnum
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2013, 06:41:44 AM »
That was mind blowing to say the least. Everyone had tremendous stuff, editing was really solid too.  :ajaja:

Perfect video guys, I just hope you guys have the enthusiasm to make another one  ;)

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2013, 03:36:39 PM »
The video started off meh but then you guys caught my attention on 100%. I guess it's useless to point out but yeah.. Mts was my favourite in this one. Damn man! GTAS needs more guys like you :) kinda expected more from fighter though. The lack of bigairs was something I couldn't embrace, Marcel ;_; . But that's alright, VC doesn't offer much spots these days. Rest guys also had cool stuff. I assure everybody that the tank stunt totally deserved it's place as a finisher! This spot is one hard to bump bitch. Gave it up like two years ago :D I loved the whole atmosphere of the video. Splendid breakthrough! 9.5/10 might do a full review some time later :)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2013, 02:25:06 AM »
Yeah i know, Although I have a few spots, they are impossible or too hard. but we will see what I can do for our next video.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2013, 03:09:50 PM »
That was heartbreaking and a thrill to see at the same time.

Moo, thanks for stepping in and delivering something the lads were happy with on a quick deadline. I always knew the video would be pretty fuckin good just based on the stunts as long as the cams weren't too fucked with. Luckily i kno the stunts like the back of my hand so i knew what was going on the whole time. Glad MO got it out, and keep on doing your thing!

I have had plans to edit this video for months, almost a year now, and life is just too busy and seeing, rather not seeing any of the ideas we talked hrs on about never materialized completely for lack of time. fuck. But life goes on, i was craving to do something to go above and step up above the last video. Anyways, it's not about me. I had the pleasure of hangin with the MO dudes, and they are down for the cause. 

I want to thank the MO dudes first off, being kick ass lads, having so much patience for my schedule they held out for months for me to find some time, and also for putting together a great vid.

Whenever i strike it rich and cash out or Turbo, you make that #1 hit that makes you bukoo, please let me edit one of the vids. :mellow:

Nice variety of stunts. There alot and it was super quick, a deluge of stunts. I would've liked a lil more breathing room just to ingest everything going on, but i guess this has it's effect too! lol.

Stunts awesome.
Mts already chimed in but, yea, i am one for always getting the grind to the fucking END if possible. Just like skating, i like to do the whole rail. Just like i love morgan smiths first tailslide in that blind vid, so lonng. Anyways, that ledge bumps you off. I tried utilizing that bump somehow, like bump land on a bus....it was just annoying and really didn't add much.

The wallride to hole was mts's idea. He knew i would love tackling that idea, and i did. Love those stunts, thanks friend.

Cheers !

Stunt on, and stunt hard!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 03:23:14 PM by Samurai »

Offline MtS

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2013, 04:07:29 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:23:01 PM by mateus »

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2013, 04:10:45 AM »
im a bit late  :ninja:  but fuck me side ways that was some fresh shit. Mts you are really becoming an amazing vc stunter  :cc_detective:  and so many new ideas out of well..I dont really know  :happy:  nice smooth music aswell  :D

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2013, 08:57:56 AM »
Great video fellas, loved every stunt in it, feels great to stunt with you, hope we release more and even better videos in future time. And thanks everybody for the great comments. :euro:

Offline Ardie

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2013, 04:17:13 PM »
That was astonishing ! Only thing I didn't like was the song :s Didn't hit me at all. But overall very great job.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2013, 04:25:59 PM »
Had to login to comment on this.

MtS, you proved yourself as a true stunting legend in this video (you've been among my favorite stunters for years, but holy crap your performance here was mindblowing). My favorite stunt in the video was your airport combo, it's probably gonna be the stunt of the year for me. In a part of VC that people have been messing about in forever, you managed to find a spot that was the most refreshing thing I've seen in the VC engine in ages. Just perfect.

Kudos to Vice Ninja for managing a sort of mix between oldschool and newschool, great spots and eyecandy executions!

I could probably keep mentioning what amazed me the most, but I'll just say that overall both aesthetically and in terms of difficulty the level of stunting was very high here. Great job everyone.

Music wasn't my thing but the editing was very fresh and I'm hoping you guys will keep it that way :D

Looking forward to the next one!

Edit: Yeah Madmax's boat flip was freaking awesome, also rainbow's borgine boost2pier had me smiling, such a sweet execution
Edit2: MtS that boost2prec must be one of the most difficult stunts ever, how much time did you spend on that?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:35:44 PM by RedX »

Offline MtS

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2013, 06:11:40 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:22:56 PM by mateus »

Offline Caio

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2013, 06:51:20 PM »
rainbow's borgine boost2pier had me smiling
whaat?

So many awesome vids coming out at the same time, Red's mind was blown and he mixed them all up  :lol:

Offline MtS

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2013, 07:24:41 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:22:50 PM by mateus »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2013, 04:30:03 AM »
Ok now give them the section :ajaja:

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2013, 01:07:33 PM »
Didn't comment this yet, I really enjoyed this video and I look forward for the next ones. I would have enjoyed a different soundtrack more tho.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2013, 06:43:36 PM »
lol yeah I watched like three vids in a row first and then commented, sorry!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal