Author Topic: AtomisWave - Best of Sheikah  (Read 7777 times)

Offline Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: AtomisWave - Best of Sheikah
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 10:22:49 AM »
your ideas were solid man, I really dig what you did here :) and max thanks from bring me back tenacious D, you can edit so fucking good on any song :a-cheer:

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2014, 02:19:41 PM »
Unlucky choice of music. I can appreciate the satirical kind of genre but it kind of interrupted the flow. The editing itself and use of Freeplay would fit something a little more flowing and without vocals, but didn't fit very much. Stunt wise it was rather enjoyable. Big fan of car usage in some cases and most of these were those.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 02:23:13 PM by Pendji »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 12:05:07 AM »
fuuuck yeaah Tenacious D  :jajaja:

Awesome video! and I really thought you had landed the airport spot, totally forgot you showed me that palm landing  :lol:

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 02:44:16 AM »
Great video :)

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 07:00:50 AM »
I remember some people stating you haven't landed a good stunt, only some weak ones.

Fuck them, you're amazing both stuntingwise and as a person. Lovely stuff.  :wub:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 09:51:53 AM »
Damn this was great, that tank palm prec was unexpected as fuck. Sweet editing also, great jobs guys!

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 02:12:51 PM »
Unlucky choice of music. I can appreciate the satirical kind of genre but it kind of interrupted the flow. The editing itself and use of Freeplay would fit something a little more flowing and without vocals, but didn't fit very much. Stunt wise it was rather enjoyable. Big fan of car usage in some cases and most of these were those.
I'd like to add that I think you overused this Freeplay arrow camera moving thing, it's okay to be used in some stunts but you're using it in all of them :unsure:

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 02:22:14 PM »
I'd like to add that I think you overused this Freeplay arrow camera moving thing, it's okay to be used in some stunts but you're using it in all of them :unsure:
Yeah i noticed that myself, this actually happened because I first started editing with another song.. in the end it turned out that the song was way too long for all the stunts so i tryed to stretch most of the stunts with added freeplay angles to fill the space. But in the end there was like still a minute space which was in no way possible to fill without useless clips.
So I changed the songs, but I had all those freeplay angles I made for the stunts and I wanted to use most of them just because they took me so much time :lol: So yeah that's why there is a freeplay angle on almost every stunt

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2014, 05:22:58 AM »
That was a fun video to watch. An eclectic mix of stunts/vehicles is always nice to see. Viva variety!

Some of the stunts i was reminded like oh yea! kool aid man...and some i was like whaa, like the freeway curb bonk crane landing. Just a barrage of solid stunting, and the tank palm was a badass eye of the storm.  Herb is fucking powerfulllllllllll!  ;D

Lots of stuff was going on, but was flowing imo. Max you did a great job, and the only thing that took me out of the video was the cut you did to Tribute before the flgoogigoo. I know the fuck out of that song so  :lol: other than that,  the music choice was great. Didn't expect to see neil hamburger in an video intro ever here, but i found that awesome.

I was okay with all the fly cameras, i think it went with the pacing of the song for me and still the stunts were clear which is criteria #1.  Great tribute to Herb!

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 05:33:19 AM »
That was a fun video to watch. An eclectic mix of stunts/vehicles is always nice to see. Viva variety!

Some of the stunts i was reminded like oh yea! kool aid man...and some i was like whaa, like the freeway curb bonk crane landing. Just a barrage of solid stunting, and the tank palm was a badass eye of the storm.  Herb is fucking powerfulllllllllll!  ;D

Lots of stuff was going on, but was flowing imo. Max you did a great job, and the only thing that took me out of the video was the cut you did to Tribute before the flgoogigoo. I know the fuck out of that song so  :lol: other than that,  the music choice was great. Didn't expect to see neil hamburger in an video intro ever here, but i found that awesome.

I was okay with all the fly cameras, i think it went with the pacing of the song for me and still the stunts were clear which is criteria #1.  Great tribute to Herb!

Thanks for taking your time! :P

Haha thanks and about the cut: I sadly didn't find a version of the song which I could download and which didn't had that scene where they are heard from the outside of the cabine and I was thinking... hmm how am I going to solve that problem? either I just insert the scene of the cabine but that would distract everyone and it wouldn't fit in there anyways.. only maybe if there was the intro shown at the beginning of the solo where they're going into the cabine so people know whats going on.. but I just decided to cut that part out and just keep on going with the floogigoogio part and ended up keeping it like that :lol:

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 09:42:53 AM »
Cool video, great job guyz. Never saw that tank-palm prec before, looks awesome.
And thanks for the thanks :P

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2014, 01:40:11 PM »
I saw this so accidentally, don't even know why I still visit this place.

Great job on vid guys! Definitely an enjoyable watch in every aspect. Max keeps the amazing edits + some of those stunts were really surprising along with other which were just great. Thanks for the thanks too ;)

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2014, 04:11:37 PM »
Good job guys, solid stunter sheik, gotta love that rhino gap at the end as well, good luck with everything dude :).

Offline Knapman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2014, 01:18:54 AM »
Great video man! all your stunts very well displayed your unique style! thoroughly enjoyed it

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2014, 02:48:30 PM »
All in all it was an enjoyable video. There were a lot of stuff I haven't seen and I liked them. Good ideas and car stuff you had there and the editing was solid as well. Overall a decent best of, good job both of you!  :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal