Author Topic: [WH]Arcane  (Read 22809 times)

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
Re: [WH]Arcane
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2011, 06:34:22 AM »
I doubt that any crew will top this video his year to be honest.
It was 1000 times better than Warfare in my opinion.
The stunts were awesome as always. Burn , Grescha and Daksad stood out tho.
I'm positive suprised by the editing, because I thought you wouldn't be able to create  a typical WH video feeling. But you proved me wrong!GJ
This video shows again ,that WH is still dominating the SA scene.

9.5/10

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2011, 06:35:30 AM »
watching on YouTube...

Ossim video :O will download this for sure!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 06:41:13 AM by Skuller »

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 06:42:54 AM »
An SA video i really enjoyed  :lol:!

Kudos. GJ  :mellow:

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2011, 06:43:34 AM »
amazing. lost MaCi's double grind with freeway, supposed to come out in solo. This really makes me want to go to SA, loved this. Burn stood out in my oppion, loved the opner and daksads amazing wallride in SF. Great ideas guys, Loved this video a ton
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 06:45:28 AM by Nubie »

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2011, 06:47:07 AM »
Holy mother of god.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2011, 06:49:11 AM »
Wow, increadible... easily the best one since Onslaught.

The majority of the stunts were plain sick, epic, incredible... any superlative to describe something remarkable.
You just went for such a variety in terms of the stunts I didn't see from WH in a long time, including MTBs, cabbies and what not.

Before I'll note out stunters that I've found absolutely amazing I'll have to say what I'm a bit disappointed about and it's Daffy's performance, Burn's etc.. they just seemed to have too many so-called 'filler-ish' stunts in it, and I generally expect them for better stuff. But maybe it was actually the other stunts which put in shades yours... nevertheless, very solid stuff.

Now to the absolutely sick standout stunters which are: Dak, Grescha, Plani and Sear.
They had some epic stunts.. each of them. I'll begin saying Daksad topped himself and after quite a few WH appearances that were pretty dull[or had leftover stunts in] he rocked in this one very hard, when I first witnessed his new method of MTB wallriding I was shocked... was thinking of what appliance he'd give it and he actually showed me what stunt he's gonna land, but it still knocked my socks off when I saw it in the actual vid, amazing.
Grescha is just unbelievable... that opener left me out of words.. I won't say too much about it but that it's one of the best taxi stunts I've ever seen.
Plani's combo had me shocked when I watched it... you're well known for your great combos but this time you really topped yourself with this epic combo.
And Sear ofcourse... With these couple of great infernus stunts and the bump to bb using this curb.. someone from SSU lost this spot and it looks fantastic.

All in all, great success.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 06:53:16 AM by TurBo »

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2011, 06:53:45 AM »
Fucking awesome, I'm really happy because there were some wow factor stunt, like that sick opener or that wallride by Daksad, I mean wtf dude at first I tough you would end on that middle thing for clean the window, but when I saw you still going up i was like wth. Editing was awesome, I love those kind of CC :P. GJ to everyone involved because that was the best WH video after Onslaught, no doubt.

Offline Ѕcavenger

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2011, 06:55:51 AM »
OMFG I just watched Daksad's SUPER wallride like 1000 times to understand what he done.
All guys did a great job. I love this Video :)

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2011, 06:59:50 AM »
Sooo longawaited but totally worth the wait. I always love your edits beat, this time also  ;)

Tbh I have barely seen any of the stunts before so this was a great watch!

First thing to mention gotta be Daksads mtb wallclimb!! Omg, amazing  :wub: Don't know if it's all about the method and not hard, but so damn good looking and fresh. What is the method to do that?

All of sear and burns stuff was great, though I'm not very into bigair stuff. That sandking stunt by burn was ridicoulosly good.

Plani got another insane stoppie combo, great dude!
All of the other stuff was good too and deserving to be in.

Happy that the first wh vid I'm in turned out this good ;D

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2011, 07:00:00 AM »
First of all - I apologize for my fillerish participation. (Thanks to everyone who singled me out though, means a lot. I'm sure I'll throw in a better performance next time.) I'm still pleased I got to do the intro because it really makes me feel like I contributed to the video. Beat's idea was really cool and fun to interpret.

Wanna congratulate Grescha who owned the vid for me, seriously I never had big appreciation for taxi stunts but what you just did there (especially the opener) was mind-FUCKING-blowing. Candidate for stunt of the year for me. Same goes for Dak's MTB wallride of course.

Beat, you did a great job editing this one, almost felt like Daff was doing it.

In my opinion, tons better than Warfare, probably even Megaton. Good job guys for one more epic release in a row, and thanks for taking me in!  :a-cheer:

9.5/10

P.S. Here is the "original" version of the intro script if anyone's interested:
WAVIN MY MAGIC WAND LOLO.wmv

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2011, 07:02:29 AM »
Kickass job team, this turned out very enjoyable!  :wub:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2011, 07:04:49 AM »
I am positively surprised. This is not your average WH go-as-high-as-you-can pewpew video. Grescha and Daksad ruled this video for sure, Daksad's stunt is probably the best of the year I didn't know what he was doing there, gotta teach me how to do it in SAMP sometime :P

Nothing left to say, this was a good video ;)

Offline Dani0

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2011, 07:09:21 AM »
Daksad's wallride is the best stunt I've ever seen. I remember my friend trying to do something like that, but I thought he is crazy or smth :P Great video, everybody did a great job.

Offline SH00T3R

• LPS Stuntah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2011, 07:09:51 AM »
dling 1080p  :lol:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2011, 07:13:09 AM »
holy crap, that wallride was... modded nah jk was fucking insane :wub: Editing was pretty cool, stunts were soo amazing, i can't describe any of them, dunno if they're modded or not but i just fucking love them! Great job guys! ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal