Author Topic: FINAL CALL  (Read 16975 times)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
FINAL CALL
« on: January 21, 2020, 06:09:39 AM »

Hello there my dear jumpy-jumpers, I am very proud to present you a video that's supposed to be a community video of my friends, people I admire or respect and have been inspired by, take it as a tribute to everyone involved in the VC stunting scene I could gather since last summer. I wish many more could be a part of this, but I would have to be organizing this for at least two years straight and that's just not an option. It's obviously 1 stunt per person, so we could fit everyone in it. I'm sorry to Hedgehog and Fighter who weren't able to make it in time. I have to give a big thank you to Krypton who took the editing job and was very helpful and hardworking, to Dev who spent many hours on the script and to Blaze who helped around a lot with whatever was necessary. I am aware that not all the stunt might be exactly new, but with some people I was happy they were at least able to send something and that's what matters to me the most.

Edited by
Krypton

Stunters
AllBeast, Aries, AroX, ARS, Bixel, bLADE, Blaze, Cooper, Daffy, Danger, Demon, Feron, Flat Face, Fugitive, Gavran, Haywire, JustCaus3, Ktulu, Krypton, MaCi ,Max, mehmet, Must_Die, Nagual, Nem, ObscureDeath, ODR, puzzLe, Ralleee, RAD, Ruiner, Savatage, Sheeptea, Sorcery, SkilZ, Skuller, Streem, SyperDimon, The Big V, TrYp, ViCe NiNjA, ZeRo

Streaming
Click here

Download link
Click here

Full review template
Code: [Select]
Streem p2b 2 billboard -
mehmet csm 2 wallkick 2 prec -
SkilZ p2b 2 roof -
Fugitive polebump 2 roof -
The Big V - Dropbump 2 grind -
Skuller psm 2 roof -
SyperDimon policebump 2 roof -
Vice Ninja doublebump 2 roof -
Krypton bsm 2 prec -
ODR csm 2 prec -
Cooper ramp 2 stoppie 2 grind -
Max grassbump 2 prec -
ObscureDeath fbibump 2 roof -
Ktulu double grind -
Flat Face pizza 2 stoppie combo -
Gavran csm 2 roof -
Feron bsm 2 roof -
Daffy ramp 2 wallride combo -
Haywire ramp 2 csm 2 roof -
Nem bump 2 rooftap 2 grind -
Demon p2b 2 roof -
Puzzle p2b 2 roof -

Tryp natbump 2 watergap 2 ship -
Bixel tankbump 2 bb -
ARS bump 2 wallride 2 bb grind -
Aries bsm 2 roof -
JustCaus3 bump 2 grind -
ZeRo tank doublebump 2 roof -
Savatage psm 2 roof -
Blaze roof 2 grind -
Sorcery grab 2 grind -
Nagual cork 2 grind -
Must_Die csm 2 roof -
AroX p2b 2 roof -
bLADE taxi double boost 2 prec -
MaCi wallride 2 grind -
AllBeast ramp 2 grind -
Danger taxi 2 ramp 2 helibump 2 roof -
Sheeptea bsm 2 roof -
RAD bsm 2 roof -
Ruiner p2b 2 prec -
Ralleee p2b 2 ledge -

Thank you for the good times!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:52:32 AM by Nem »

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
Re: FINAL CALL
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 06:12:36 AM »
brb making some popcorn

Edit: Great video guys! Nice edit Krypton, strong lineup and stunts too!!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:01:22 PM by Afterlife »

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 06:12:49 AM »
<3!

Offline Erwin

• aka Kage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 06:14:05 AM »
Its really good to see some veterans still kicking ass. Finisher was great, enjoyable video overall  :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 06:27:56 AM by Erwin »

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 06:19:56 AM »
allard getting them first part finishers in a row  :lol:

Online Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 06:27:16 AM »
Good to see this painful for me bsm to water tower being landed finally, lost lot of time on it back in the days. Lost ship landing from natural bump by tryp too as spot, good execution tho. Great video overall with an old community vibe, finisher was so sick. high five everyone involved for effort. /5

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 06:42:58 AM »
allard getting them first part finishers in a row  :lol:

It's a blessing and a curse :sleep:

Sick video for real though! I loved every second of it, the scripted intro with all the boys and the little easter egg-like graphics, all the stunts were fresh as hell too. The editing and the songs made it feel like a 2006-2007 video which hit the right buttons for me as well <3 Props to all of the stunters for squeezing out these sweet stunts, Nem for putting this whole thing together, Haywire for the graphics, Dev for the scripting and last but certainly not least Krypton for delivering a dope ass video that even though released in stunting's dying days, for sure didn't drop the quality of the stunts in it.
Also a big round of virtual applause for Ralleee since that finisher took him a lot of hours and painful bails before actually nailing it 2 months ago. <3
Much love and let's hope this isn't the last VC comm vid GTAS has collectively put out.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 07:01:12 AM by puzzLe »

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2020, 06:44:41 AM »
that was sick in so many levels

dope intro, dope lineup and dope stunting

great job everyone involved

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 06:45:22 AM »
Nice! now i wait sa community

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2020, 06:48:39 AM »
I love it when Nem tells me "I'm uploading a vid tomorrow to Kwasemodo, okay?" :lol:

sooo first of all I have to say I was supposed to edit this video and therefore publicly apologize to Nem for delaying the process for 3 months and after all not finishing shit, even though he was spamming me everyday, due to my busy life (and lack of passion to stunting/editing)...

second of all, that intro (WOW!) took me like 14 years back and made me feel like a little kid who dedicates his life into checking gtas every day, waiting for all the epic videos and finally gets to see a new one. it's a joy to see all of these stunting legends together. my favorite stunts were max's prec at 4:00, ruiner's prec at 8:47, the finisher by ralleee (are you guys humans?) and I could go on...

krypton, you did a greaaaat job with the editing ^^ I'm glad you took the job and I'm also glad you used that song from Exilia in second part, I was about to use (here's a shitty preview of my unfinished version filmed with my phone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC19NbFlT8U :lol:).

blah blah blah, I won't keep this long... for me already video of the year... 2020 will be goooood

edit: oh and I forgot to leave this here: nem is the best organizer of all time :ninja:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 07:44:19 AM by PM »

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2020, 06:54:47 AM »
Firstly, big fucking shout out to Nem for organizing this video, collecting everything and putting it together -  I know firsthand how much of a hassle it was to get the intro and all the skins working properly, more went on behind the scenes than most would guess :lol: Secondly, a big shout out to everyone who participated, I know it's cliche to say something about GTAS decline in activity in x year whenever a solid video is released but it really is rad to see that even after 15/16 years of stunting in Vice City, spots being rinsed dry and any other trials and tribulations along the way, we can still band together and put out a fucking great video. Again, great job to everyone who sent stuff, Nem for organizing, Dev for the superb intro and Krypton for taking on the editing.

I never thought I'd see some of the names in the video pop up again which was rad to see, as Erney said it had the old community vibe and a great atmosphere to go with it. Quality lineup with even better stunts, it's interesting to see the different approach everyone takes at spots - what really caught me off guard the most was Flatface's stoppie to grind stoppie to boat. Another one would be Daffy's LC wallride, one of those spots everyone's looked at from time to time. Other personal favourites were Gavran's LC CSM, Haywire's gap CSM, Puzzle's LC P2B (that angle looks atrocious!), ARS' VC ramp to billboard grind (nice to see that spot done naturally), Nagual's cork to grind threading the needle through the staircase, Blade's double boost prec, Danger's helicopter boost, Sheep's SAiVC BSM (I've always loved stunts that have a rotation and then stop from a wall hit ie Torque's coach bump in Connected I think), and ofcourse Ralleee's ender - everyone had great stuff and I liked the balance of bigairs to tech stuff, prec's etc. Lovely stuff fellas, in hindsight maybe I should've sent something better.

Editing wise, Krypton did a top notch job. Everything was fluent and made for an enjoyable watch, stunts were captured well with no bad angles, random cuts or overdone effects. As a couple of others have already said, kinda feels like the old days again with all the hype, the scripted intro and the great lineup  :cc_detective: Overall, fucking sick video, well done again to everyone involved and hopefully we get to do another one.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2020, 08:08:04 AM »
Live reaction on my twitch channel in 10 min ! I will edit this post !

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2020, 08:19:48 AM »
Enjoyable video, there were quite a few stunts that to me felt outright generic, but there were some really cool ideas as well. Standouts for me were Daffy, Ars, Ktulu, Max, Blaze, Nagual, and of course Ralleee (I remember you showing this one, was amazed with it already before!). I'd like to add that I think Daffy's stunt is such a clever find, I remember Iskanderrr (or some other mad Russian GVTer) modding this back in the day and I've tried a variety of ways to land it clean, but never quite making that last little bit. It's nice to see someone find a way to land it though! I love it when these classic spots, those "everyone knows but nobody figured it out" kind of things that someone just comes and pulls off in an unexpected way. Hats fucking off!

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2020, 08:48:46 AM »
First and theremost I don't know anything about VC stunting but I still felt like writing something on the forum about the collab so here it is:
  • The script was original, or like a How I met your mother type of vibe.
  • Stunts were expertly done.
  • Editing was cool.

Hope this isn't the finish line for stunting in GTA.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2020, 09:15:54 AM »
Big props to Nem for organizing this. I know it took him sooo much time to message, find, dig out and add every stunter in this line up, it was definitely worth it!
Fancy intro with the pure VC song really felt like home  :wub: Great atmosphere from the very beginning

Standouts for me were SkilZ p2b, Max' Caligula preci, Vice Nnja's double bump, Nem's grind, puzzle's 1st part finisher, Ars' bb grind combo, ralleee's finisher. But everyone had geat stuff overall.

1 stunt per stunter is fine, but you used my least fancy one  :ninja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal