Author Topic: Errmm..  (Read 1140 times)

Offline WiseGaming

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Errmm..
« on: April 24, 2014, 09:21:06 AM »
I know this is probably a bit late :P

Did R* Change their mind on bringing back gliding to GTA V? as I heard, it was supposed to come in the next "Title Update"now that it came, still no gliding added? As said in the link below: Rockstar said: " A recent update addressed an issue that we saw with the way motorcycles and bikes handled while in the air. As it turned out, many members of the GTA stunting community were disappointed to discover that this fix made pulling off certain popular bike tricks and stunts virtually impossible, so we're going to be restoring the original in-air motorcycle/bike physics in an upcoming Title Update. In general, we are open to keeping unintended ‘glitches’ in the game if players enjoy them and they aren’t causing any negative impact to gameplay or fairness in any way." Are they going to bring gliding in the next patch? (1.13)?  :hmm: :hmm:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52217/Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Spring-Updates

*Edit*: Link added

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Errmm..
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:32:07 AM »
They said "in an upcoming update.", so just wait for it. I'm guessing it'll be the next one, but they're already late on that one, as well as the content creator being unavailable atm, because of game breaking glitches tied to it, so might be some time before we can get back to the usual. But it'll come, patience is key  :jajaja:

Offline WiseGaming

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 09:39:14 AM »
They said "in an upcoming update.", so just wait for it. I'm guessing it'll be the next one, but they're already late on that one, as well as the content creator being unavailable atm, because of game breaking glitches tied to it, so might be some time before we can get back to the usual. But it'll come, patience is key  :jajaja:
It's just that they said they'll bring back stunting in the next update in before 1.12 even came out so it should've came out in 1.12 :P I guess we'll see in the next update

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 09:51:30 AM »
They never said "the next patch", they just said "in a future update" the 1.12 patch was released like 1 day after that announcement. And patches have to be submitted to playstation and xbox days in advance, so they probably wrote that update after they had already submitted the 1.12 patch. It's likely it'll be in the next one.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal