Author Topic: Artifex needs halp  (Read 3803 times)

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Artifex needs halp
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 12:06:23 PM »
Artifex, if the problem is replace all the files, its easy, using the program Alcis IMG... the program have an option in the upside, is an green down arrow, you have to click at the arrow and choose the files that you want to replace, select all the files and after this press enter, doing this you can replace all the files at one time, now you only have to save the things there you replaced clicking at the blue disk, done, was that your doubts?  :hmm:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2014, 12:53:06 PM »
Artifex, if the problem is replace all the files, its easy, using the program Alcis IMG... the program have an option in the upside, is an green down arrow, you have to click at the arrow and choose the files that you want to replace, select all the files and after this press enter, doing this you can replace all the files at one time, now you only have to save the things there you replaced clicking at the blue disk, done, was that your doubts?  :hmm:

I replaced everything that was in the LOD folder called: Put into gta3.img, my GTA has crashed now  :hmm:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2014, 01:11:37 PM »
Sure, you maked a backup of the files? btw i was searching in the google about your problem and some people says there the bug is in the crack version, i've found one updated version that says fix some problems with map loading, if you want to try, make a backup of your crack version, download this one and replace it, and then tell me what happened  :hmm:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 02:41:43 PM »
I tried those files just a sec ago.. I still have the same issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RHuUSPxDWU

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 06:25:43 PM »
Boom lay i'd already fix this long time ago.  :lol:

PM me if you want to fix it.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 12:47:29 AM »

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 07:07:35 AM »
 :unsure:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 08:24:43 AM »
Sorry if i worsened the situation Artifex, so what is happening now? you fixed the crash problem with the updated crack version there i posted here, or you reinstalled the game again?

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 08:32:39 AM »
I reinstalled and added the streammemoryfix. After that I replaced all the files except for STREAM.IPL files and the NEW OBJECTS folders. I still have the same problem as I had before.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2AV3BZd_s0&feature=youtu.be

note: look at the objects appearing and re-appearing in the background.. :cheersad:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 08:34:55 AM by Ash Ketchup »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2014, 08:55:51 AM »
What the fuck is happening, im really astonished with this bug, i was talking about your problem with IceD yesterday and i remembered there FreeBird one brazilian guy have released one customized timecyc, this timecyc make the same thing like the load mod, want to try and see what happen? its the timecyc from Plani's solo Tripod, and Beat have used in some other videos, click here to download

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2014, 11:58:54 AM »
whats the password?

edit: got it fixed kind of.. the objects in the back are still blurry though but i dont really care about that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o881419krEI&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:25:51 PM by Ash Ketchup »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 01:30:15 PM »
Sorry for the delay, im working here hehe, also and sorry for the password... its redcollision, you said there you almost fixed? and btw are this stunt unreleased? fucking nice prec Arti  :o

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2014, 01:40:55 PM »
Sorry for the delay, im working here hehe, also and sorry for the password... its redcollision, you said there you almost fixed? and btw are this stunt unreleased? fucking nice prec Arti  :o

It's been released in Exegesis, my solo ^^

edit: some textures still pop further back  :unsure:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:51:49 PM by Ash Ketchup »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2014, 01:55:54 PM »
I think not watched yet but i will search and watch it, and what about the load bug? i have said the password did you tried to replace the timecyc?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal