Author Topic: Need (easy) custom NRG  (Read 1425 times)

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
Need (easy) custom NRG
« on: August 29, 2014, 02:04:11 AM »
Can someone please make me a NRG skin? Nothing fancy, just a basic NRG skin with "db" in regular font on both sides of the bike in white. I want the "db" letters to be medium sized (not too small) I would really appreciate this. I will change the color of the nrg to what I like, just need the white "db" in lower case regular font. My new PC is all set up and all I need before I can stunt is this skin.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 02:30:17 AM by Ryze »

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
Re: Need (easy) custom NRG
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 04:26:55 AM »
Thatguy is Busy  :a-cheer:

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 04:28:49 AM »
Thatguy is Busy  :a-cheer:

Oh, there are many members that can do this within minutes ;)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 04:30:25 AM by dirtybird »

Offline JL

• Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 05:39:12 AM »
im willing to teach you to do such easy tasks on your own, as opposed to doing it for you. for free of course. just gotta add me on skype: "jaylawl"

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 06:21:25 AM »
Hi dirty, seems like you are coming back to action again, I can make it for you if you want, but probably im going to sent for you only tomorrow, I'm working already in one another NRG project and when i finish it i can work on your project, that's ok for you? :)

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 01:34:34 PM »
im willing to teach you to do such easy tasks on your own, as opposed to doing it for you. for free of course. just gotta add me on skype: "jaylawl"

Thanks JL, I would like to learn .. i'll add you. I have to set up my skype account.

Hi dirty, seems like you are coming back to action again, I can make it for you if you want, but probably im going to sent for you only tomorrow, I'm working already in one another NRG project and when i finish it i can work on your project, that's ok for you? :)

Yes, I am back again  :cheernutz: and yes please make me this skin when you can so I can stunt, thank you so much!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal