Author Topic: My Definition  (Read 11978 times)

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Definition
« on: August 10, 2008, 08:33:45 AM »
Hello!  A few months ago I PMed a couple of forum members with a suggestion to a video. Here's an outtake from that PM:

/.../Si (ofthemountain) talked me in to making a solo as kind of my last video but I realized that, besides having fun, the companionship and fellowship is the reason I still stunt. And a solo is a solo.  So I sat down, wrestled with my thoughts and came up with a master plan.

As this is sort of my last video (I'm still planning to stunt for crew videos and the occasional collab) I thought "why don't I gather the people who got me in to stunting and the people who kept me going?" Now you aren't exactly my only sources of inspiration and motivation* but you are the people that besides being some of the greatest stunters, also some of the greatest persons on the forums. A good personality is very important to me when making a collaboration, I never do anything with some rude tosser even if he's the best stunter on the forums. I don't know some of you on a more personal level than from what I've seen on the forums, but I think I've seen enough to know you're all good people.

I know some of you don't stunt that much right now /.../ but I thought I'd ask anyway seeing as I only need ONE stunt from each and one of you. Whereas I'm going to have about 10 stunts in this video so it's gonna be like a Mr.Magic solo with a bunch of awesome guests./.../
*So please don't feel left out if you weren't invited. I edited it and the song I used is Spoiled by Khalito. The stunters are Dan, NuclearDeath, Hoff, Rocka, Samurai, Bliss, Tackleberry, Neo, darkyy, Turtle Dick, Ofthemountain, Toomanypuppies, Xaeron, Dannye, VenomX, Vicarious, Tim and myself. So this video is stunts from some of the most respectful guys on the forums, put together to laid-back music and some clean editing. And that is my definition of stunting.

High Quality - Xvid/Lame
Rapidshare.de
Megaupload
FileFront

Standard Quality - Standard wmv
TGA
Rapidshare.de
Megaupload
FileFront

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVth0kU91EU (Click here for slightly better quality)

Special thanks to VenomX and ofthemountain for helping me with uploading links. XaeRoN for letting me edit on his computer. Toomanypuppies for the review template (see below). Dannye for letting me use Freeplay.  (First Ultimate .scm and then Freeplay, what would stunting be without this guy?). And everyone I sent the PM to regardless of if you submitted or not.

I usually don't post review templates unless someone asks for it but since toomanypuppies made me such a beautiful one, here you go!
Code: [Select]
[color=#FFFF00][center][size=4][b]Full Review of My Definition by _____[/b][/size][/center][/color]

[color=#FFFF00][b]Editing/Music[/b][/color]:

[color=#FFFF00][b]Stunts[/b][/color]:

00:03-Dan:
00:15-NuclearDeath:
00:21-Mr.Magic:
00:32-Hoff:
00:39-Rocka:
00:49-Mr.Magic:
01:12-Samurai:
01:18-Bliss:
01:29-Tackleberry:
01:34-Neo:
01:42-Darkyy:
01:50-Turtle Dick:
01:59-Mr.Magic:
02:04-Ofthemountain:
0216:-Toomanypuppies:
02:21-Xaeron:
02:27-Mr.Magic:
02:32-Dannye:
02:38-Mr.Magic:
02:46-VenomX:
02:52-Vicarious:
03:01-Tim:

[color="#FFFF00"][b]Overall[/b][/color]:
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 07:47:56 AM by Mr.Magic »

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Definition
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 08:33:57 AM »
1st downloading  Thanks for inviting to this
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 08:37:56 AM by Dan »

Ocean

My Definition
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 08:38:15 AM »
I love you.

Offline VenomX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Definition
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 08:39:21 AM »
Loved this from start to finish.  The title really makes sense for me, as its kinda what you believe to be 'proper' stunting, and how you think it should look.  I'm not...usually a fan of that kind of music, and this was no exception .  But you managed to make it work, and I enjoyed it because of that.  The stunts were all awesome, some of them including Samurai's really stood out for me, and will try and knock up a full review in a couple of pages once more people have seen this (seeing full reviews before watching videos kinda ruins them for me).

Also thanks for inviting me to be a part of this mayne, it means a lot.  You video whore you .

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
My Definition
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 08:41:58 AM »
This video is epic GJ everyone on making my day with that cute video

Offline Makaveli

• View Profile
    • http://
My Definition
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 08:42:15 AM »
lol i could be the first

i saw this topic some minutes ago and after 1 secound you deleted this i think?

dling anyway

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
My Definition
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 08:43:48 AM »
That was a pretty cool video. The stunts were good. My favourites were Mr. Magic's skimmer thing at 0:49 (that's a fantastic stunt you got there), Samurai's stunt at 1:11 and Vicarious' psm to grind at 2:49. Didn't like the music at all. Nice video, guys. Looks like you had fun. (y)

Oh and I wanted to say that you used freeplay very well, Mr. Magic. Wasn't annoying at all.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 08:45:00 AM by Crazy »

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Definition
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 08:45:03 AM »
I don't wanna read the first post which is about people who were invited. Makes no point.

Downloading.

Offline Makaveli

• View Profile
    • http://
My Definition
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 08:46:15 AM »
wow fucking awsome video

Mr.Magic you ownz

Offline AmericanPsycho

• Banned
  • Advanced member
    • View Profile
    • AmericanPsycho2930
My Definition
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 08:48:47 AM »
Great video. I enjoyed it. =)

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Definition
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 08:50:03 AM »
Amazing video. So laid back, but still so great. I really liked the style and flow in the vid, was impressed by many of the stunts too. Great job, and many thanks for inviting me.  

EDIT:
I will use that review template, later.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 08:51:36 AM by Tackleberry »

Offline Labiloute

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
My Definition
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 08:57:04 AM »
Cool video i enjoyed it

Offline ofthemountain

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Definition
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 08:58:36 AM »
Thanks for inviting me into this man. It was great to see what everyone else came up with, I really liked all of the contirbutions as well as yours. Editing wise it was really cool, I'm glad you got to edit a video exactly how you wanted to, I liked the feel that came out of that. I will write a full review later on

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
My Definition
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 09:11:14 AM »
Why was that 230mb

Good videa.

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Definition
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 09:21:20 AM »
Firstly I'd like to tell you that you couln't really use any worse song to a stunt video.
I really enjoyed the stunts you guys landed into it, but the music ruined it a bit for me. I was so happy to see Bliss again.
Nice video you, congratz Magic
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 09:24:57 AM by sony »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal