Author Topic: A Tribute To PtRvY // Short Editing Test  (Read 1628 times)

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
A Tribute To PtRvY // Short Editing Test
« on: August 25, 2014, 12:10:29 AM »
A Tribute To PtRvY // Short Editing Test

Soundtrack
This Time by DJ Antonie

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
Re: A Tribute To PtRvY // Short Editing Test
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 12:32:14 AM »
It was a cool video with rather solid editing, but I'm mildly confused - in what sense is it a tribute to me? The editing with many camera angle changes and such a bright CC/daytime reminds me much more of Phamus or WaRoW than myself, to be honest (I generally preferred nighttime and without many changes of the angles). And none of the stunts had been landed by me - iirc, the first one was owned by Zangetsu with a backwards stoppie, the second one done by Sweet in STA, and the third one might even be new (although I know JL did it with a vert wallride).

Anyways, good stuff. I enjoyed it.

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 02:00:04 AM »
It was a cool video with rather solid editing, but I'm mildly confused - in what sense is it a tribute to me? The editing with many camera angle changes and such a bright CC/daytime reminds me much more of Phamus or WaRoW than myself, to be honest (I generally preferred nighttime and without many changes of the angles). And none of the stunts had been landed by me - iirc, the first one was owned by Zangetsu with a backwards stoppie, the second one done by Sweet in STA, and the third one might even be new (although I know JL did it with a vert wallride).

Anyways, good stuff. I enjoyed it.

It was all landed by Mugetsu-chan from his 400 stunts .rar file thingy. :lol:

Yeah, it was meant to be night-time at first, but I was too lazy to double click on the Freeplay extension. However, there's this sort of tone I usually hear in most of your music (2007-2009 DnB days, oh ye). I somehow felt inspired to use this song with loads of Radial Blurs (if I'm correct, I'm supposed to use the Intense one :ninja:).

I guess it's mostly the song, though you don't use techtonik as a genre.
//EDIT: Just leave it be, I'm a fucking confused twat. :lol:

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 01:40:02 PM »
Funny editing test, when the intro takes 50% of the whole video. And it's only text.

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 03:04:08 AM »
Wasn't too comfortable with the build-up of the track and yeah, it was only a 20 seconds edit; hate short stuff.  :unsure:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal