Author Topic: Daffy - Kamikaze  (Read 23845 times)

Offline M!kE333

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://apcistuntteam.hu
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 04:27:11 AM »
Brilliant. Nothing much to say. You impressed me with your p2b in downtown. I thought its impossible. You always prove us wrong. Great grinds and high roofs describe this vid. Congratz.

10/10

Offline Shifty

• View Profile
    • http://
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 05:02:59 AM »
Downloadin'

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 05:08:06 AM »
Holy shit! That was awesome . The dark colors gave this vid a great feel . I liked that hard shake effect  it looked awesome . My fav stunt was the big p2b and the last bump . Just awesome man!
Another proof that you are the best VC/LC stunter in the world .

Offline _Hiei_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 05:45:03 AM »
Requiem For A Dream is great.

down loading Kamikaze... I like the title btw
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 05:46:59 AM by _Hiei_ »

Offline Boo

• Veteran Member
  • I'm back, and I'm gonna stunt :(
    • View Profile
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 06:00:56 AM »
Downloading...

^best post ever

Offline GriMm

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 06:12:24 AM »
dling first post

Offline M!kE333

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://apcistuntteam.hu
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 06:13:17 AM »
^Lol learn how to count

Demonfade

Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 06:27:28 AM »
What resolution is the MQ? For I might have to download the LQ.

My video card sucks so much that if I attempt to watch a HQ vid it crashes my computer.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 06:47:02 AM »
The MQ is in 960x540, i had to put the link in my post and rush home cause i uploaded it while i was at school.
Thanks for the comments all of'ya, i'm gonna make a review template now hoping for some reviews, i love reading those so don't be shy
EDIT: Added to the first post.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 07:03:59 AM by Daffy »

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 06:52:51 AM »
Brilliant video  Liked both stunting and editing.

Offline Boo

• Veteran Member
  • I'm back, and I'm gonna stunt :(
    • View Profile
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 07:27:38 AM »
Lol @ colors...

Nice job on doing downtown p2b... and that last 140ft natural bump, I thought about it once...

9/10 editing pwnt/ stunts were awsome , colors sucked .

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 07:55:08 AM »
NO WAY!!! Lost last stunt , and as you know that big rotation bb landing in LC. This was a very nice video, my fav was that double krail grind in LC on the fence, the editing was good but colours were weird, and that hard shake effect wasn't so great. Cool vid .
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 08:53:26 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 07:58:56 AM »
Lameass speed... Upload it on Filefactory, Megaupload or Rapidshare.  Downloading anyways..

Offline GriMm

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 08:07:02 AM »

Double-bump# Its a great stunt Iam sure Its hard but PZ nailed it from the other side in geronimo. I think the land was tricky so nice.

Packer to bump# I think that is the worst stunt in the video but many stunters would be happy if a stunt like this could be in his video but in my opinion thats not to special.

Multibump # I suprised when I saw this stunt in GTASL3 against Kingjad *  Linky of the round < click me * I thought you gonna win this round and I like this stunt. I tried that once but I saw no reason to land it.

bump to billboard# This stunt is very old man I dont like it sorry It was done by someone in a very old collab of mines I think it was in <BHN new crew>  but Iam sure others nailed it too.

"Wallride" to grind# That was a nice combo I like it  =).

Krail to rail# That grind is awesome I know it was suprise to you when started to grind because the top of the rail is tricky but very nice stunt better than the grind before this one.

Stoppie krail to rail# That was done by someone even by you? But I always wonder you because of dont stuck while grinding.

Packer to bump# That is the stunt what was my god because WW showed me long ago and fall off in the edge. You landed it cool and solved the runup creative. Man thats hot.

bump to billboard# That was a super stunt you were like a superman =P  You are creative as hell I wouldnt even recognize this if you dont land that. Extra cool and if PZ was gonna post any stunt it gonna be more exciting.   <Clicky to visit the topic to me>

bump to ledgegrind# I think that was just luck but still great.

bump to thinroof# That is one of my favourite in the video Very nice but I hope the effect will show more of the stunts next time =P

bump to krail to double grind# Thats sucks...  J/k  crazy sick grind very nice and the runup is great too. Very nice stunt Iam afraid I didnt recongize it before you.

bump to ledgegrind# I think you nailed when tried the bump to the ring but it was an enjoyable stunt too.

Megaspin# Iam very curious about this spin and I wanna know the detail of the rotate. I think you pressed cork at the bus and the music fixed for the stunt. Great.

PAcork to rail# Haha I saw this stunt before others and I like it. I think it was fun to trying it because its ahappy stunt dunno why.

Taxi boost to roof# The height was nice but nothing special I dont like to comment taxi stunts cause every of them similar and noone make creative taxi stunts Not everything depends on height!

cork to rail# That is a reused stunt but Its great! Iam afraid you didnt catch the rail in the beggins of the rail.

bump# I always suprise in the last stunt but I suprised once when you sent me on msn. Very creative stunt and when I tried in a race with you I thought Its impossible. Very nice one The best in the video!!!!

Intro: I like your intros it has a weird Daffy feeling like in thriller films. 10/10

Music: I knew the artist but I didnt know they have a song like this nice and its similar to post mortem like the whole video does. 9/10

Stunts: 9/10 because of reused stunts but the new ones were amazing I guess thats gonna win something award and I know how hard is to make enough good stunts for a solo , amazing job.

Edit: I love your edit style and the effects were great too. But there were some stunts wiches are stucked my eyes because of effect so 9.5/10.

Outro: The fonts were great and the music too so I give it a 10/10

Whole video 9.5/10

Offline Wozzie

• Veteran Member
  • terran
    • View Profile
Daffy - Kamikaze
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 08:10:21 AM »
Dling Xtreme Quality

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal