Author Topic: [WH/VC]WASTELAND  (Read 35700 times)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Re: [WH/VC]WASTELAND
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2015, 09:38:16 AM »
What he means is that it was the last crew video and they found out after the video was posted and since they're not gonna make another one kicking him won't really prevent him from sending modded stunts to videos that aren't gonna happen anyway.
I gave myself access to their private section 2 days before posting the VC crew video to show them a beta so that's how I know.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2015, 12:35:36 PM »
What if someone confess it, but nobody wants him to leave?

Don t worry it s something that never happened in WH (except for Nem since it was useless to kick him while we were done with SA stuff).
Useless to kick him? So you knew that Nem was sending modded stuff for the last SA crew video and you decided to go with it because it's the tradition to have modded stunts in even if it makes the video look bad.
Like 2-3 guys had seen his stuff before the release (Plani as editor, Tryp maybe but he is VC guys anyway and whoever else) so we didn't even know about this all, we just faced this when saw the released video. And after the release it really made no sense to kick him, especially after what he had done for the VC video.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2015, 05:17:48 PM »
Oh wow, what a cunt.

Offline Matt

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2015, 04:06:09 AM »
Editing: I liked the song a lot and meshed well with the types of big air stunts and such. I saw some very cool transitional effects and other effects, but sadly they ruined TrYp's P2B at the end. I also loved the use of camera angles. Though I do feel the CC didnt match the song in this video. A very good edit man I really enjoyed it, though I know you can do better :P

Stunts:

0:13 - 0:57 Smut: How many tries did that take lol
0:58 - 1:09 TrYp: Insane somebody finally landed it, and the bigger building aswell! 3rd best stunt in the video man
1:10 - 1:16 MaCi: Awesome ledge natural ledge grind
1:17 - 1:30 OCZ: That was gnarly, fuckin' awesome spot
1:31 - 1:40 Daffy: Very neat little grind
1:41 - 1:48 Nem: Clever thinking shooting the tires out GG
1:49 - 2:02 Daffy: The fuck just happened?? That was amazing, 2nd best stunt in the video
2:03 - 2:11 Brainkiller: Looks like a leftover, but wasn't bad
2:12 - 2:20 TrYp: That was pretty sweet, nice land
2:21 - 2:27 Demon: Fuckin' awesome
2:28 - 2:40 Ltab: Frame limiter off??
2:41 - 2:48 PtRvY: Pretty sweet grind you stuck it
2:49 - 3:06 Demon: Very nice, you aaalmost didnt get head ;)
3:07 - 3:12 Stevex: Tricky spot man very nice!
3:13 - 3:19 Ltab: Weird bump and airtimes, I am pretty sure your frame limiter is off
3:20 - 3:25 Demon: Wicked prec boost that was dope!
3:26 - 3:35 Demon: Very cool double grind
3:36 - 3:48 Davve: Maaaan! insane boost, first time that building has ever been landed?
3:51 - 4:04 Luky:The king of natural stunts delivers, perfectly executed
4:05 - 4:11 TrYp: ooold spot never landed til' now awesome man
4:12 - 4:24 Eddeman: Holy shit i dont even care that you got the lower part that was radical!
4:25 - 4:42 OCZ: I tried tried that naturally for a while and didnt get anywhere, that works lol awesome grind though executed perfectly
4:43 - 4:51 burn: What can I say? I'm almost as high as he got
4:52 - 5:05 Daffy: Yes! old spot that has always been executed horribly, and this was done the best it could be, Great job man
5:06 - 5:11 TrYp: Very neat well done
5:12 - 5:18 OCZ: That was impressive! I love ramp2csm's if done right, like this one was
5:19 - 5:24 TrYp: Insane stunt that the effects sad ruined
5:25 - 5:32 Demon: Wicked bump nice!
5:40 - 5:47 Daffy: Fuck man you have still got it, that was fuckin' radical! Best stunt in the video

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2015, 07:27:30 AM »
@Matt: haha nah man I dont have FL off, feel free to ask daffy or whoever you want for both of the reps, or the clips I uploaded to YT because I dont have access to my computer at the moment. Daffy probably had some sort of lagg/shit while editing or recording, I see them weird in the video too :P a

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2015, 08:05:48 AM »
4:12 - 4:24 Eddeman: Holy shit i dont even care that you got the lower part that was radical!
You'd better not care bitch :euro: Some of my attempts on that spot date back to 2008, I never got the angle for the higher part before I landed it.

I had the height/distance required to land the roof 2 times before it happened.
One time the angle was off and I just touched it with my back wheel, the other time I fucked up when braking and actually slid off the roof (embarrasing proof on my youtube channel lol) :(

ISB was 506ft distance and 143ft height :a-cheer: Think you need like 70-80 height at 490 distance to land it.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 08:09:37 AM by Eddeman »

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2015, 08:15:50 AM »
You'd better not care bitch :euro: Some of my attempts on that spot date back to 2008, I never got the angle for the higher part before I landed it.

I had the height/distance required to land the roof 2 times before it happened.
One time the angle was off and I just touched it with my back wheel, the other time I fucked up when braking and actually slid off the roof (embarrasing proof on my youtube channel lol) :(

ISB was 506ft distance and 143ft height :a-cheer: Think you need like 70-80 height at 490 distance to land it.

Since you are here right now, and you are not as active as before, i gotta ask you right away, will you make a Best Of?

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2015, 12:10:18 PM »
Since you are here right now, and you are not as active as before, i gotta ask you right away, will you make a Best Of?
I think so, not sure when though. I have a folder with all the reps picked out and a few songs and stuff but I'm too lazy to start the actual editing process :euro:

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2015, 12:33:02 PM »
Well you can ask someone if they want to edit it, i'm sure many editores would be glad to have the chance

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2015, 05:56:33 AM »
I think so, not sure when though. I have a folder with all the reps picked out and a few songs and stuff but I'm too lazy to start the actual editing process :euro:
:wub:

Offline Odd

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2015, 11:31:16 PM »
Hehe, awesome video.

I feel proud of you guys :) 

I don't have a lot of things to say as I already said a lot for the SA video. Anyway every time I check this forum and the private section, this remembers me good memories :)

I hope this section will stay open for a long time just to talk and see some news of everyone.

Congrats ! And thanks to Daffy who took the project in his strong hands, without him, I don't think this would be already released ( I still feel sorry as I wasn't able to edit it  :unsure:  Lack of motivation and time would kill art, really)

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2015, 10:17:08 AM »
Okay so I watched it two days ago but forgot to comment :P

This was amazing, I didn't see some of the stunts and I was definately amazed with them. Can't pick any favourite because everyone kicked ass!
I want to thank to my crew mates who had worked hard on this but specially to Nem and TrYp, who had worked on this togheter to get it done and also pushed me into landing one more stunt (sorry for not landing more, I've had hard times with my fingers) oh and of course Daffy, who took the editing job and did it great!
Joining this crew was one of the best things that happened to me in my stunting career. I would write a full review but I can't be arsed right now >.< sorry

I will always remember this crew and all these guys, the day Daffy invited me, my first appearance and every good moment, and even if I'm 60 years old I would still try to install GTA and get some stunts done.
Once a stunter, always a stunter! Remeber that, bitches. :euro:

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2015, 11:57:21 PM »
So it finally has come. I downloaded that beast of a 1,4gb .mkv version over night and watched it the other day, headset on, volume high, lights turned off in my room .. it was wonderful.

Stunts were superb, the used song was probably one of the best WH had ever in their videos. And the editing was done by Daffy .. he had to be the one doing it!

'Tips hat to all WH members, be proud of your achievements.

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2015, 09:10:15 AM »
Daffy, You and Herr Dav can make the best atmosphere in stunting videos, it's like watching a movie.
Perfect video :)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2015, 11:41:47 AM »
Much appreciated ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal