Author Topic: Matias - Overdose  (Read 29935 times)

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Matias - Overdose
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2015, 12:48:33 AM »
No mods, only mouserads :')

Hahahaha :lol: I had almost forgotten about that!

Man, that shit had a lot of people fooled. I always used to think that there was almost no modding in VC, that changed when it was made known that boxXx modded and mouserads was a joke.

I hope all the VR videos are clean at least! The only accusation I can remember was against Ruchy. =.=

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2015, 03:45:11 AM »
the amount of bullshit and careless judgement that has been just said here...

Offline DJ Marchello

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2015, 05:13:37 AM »

Getting this height without getting the RAD-boost at the end is unreal. I guess every VC stunter will confirm this logica. If we had replays we could check his speed, right? not sharing them, makes it even more suspicious isnt it? If it was all legit you wouldnt have problems sharing the replays. it gives more transparency.

its even more ridiculous he didnt post it already.
Fighter, if you take a look for the runups of each stunt, you can see that none of them are straight, all has a bend, a downhill, or just simply rough ground that makes RAD's impossible. Its hard to even go through those runups without falling off with the bike, i can confirm that. Even an 5 year old kid can land the straight runup stunts, thats why they were all done in 2006-2007. But these stunts are more difficult, you need perfect setup, and perfect timing for everything. Watch the video once again, and you will realise that he is sometimes not doing RAD's with reason. When landing the airport antenna the first wheel not touching the ground in the last moment thats true, but he is obviously still on max speed before that bump. There was a very long runup and long RAD's before the bump, but its not shown in the video.
And about the replays, i think he just finds it degrading that so many people accusing him instead of apreciate his work, thats why hes not posting. On the other hand, haters would still watch the replays with having prejudgements and it wouldnt change anything. There should be an objective way of checking the replays, and then there would be a point of posting them.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2015, 06:38:04 AM »

Getting this height without getting the RAD-boost at the end is unreal. I guess every VC stunter will confirm this logica. If we had replays we could check his speed, right? not sharing them, makes it even more suspicious isnt it? If it was all legit you wouldnt have problems sharing the replays. it gives more transparency.

its even more ridiculous he didnt post it already.
Fighter, if you take a look for the runups of each stunt, you can see that none of them are straight, all has a bend, a downhill, or just simply rough ground that makes RAD's impossible. Its hard to even go through those runups without falling off with the bike, i can confirm that. Even an 5 year old kid can land the straight runup stunts, thats why they were all done in 2006-2007. But these stunts are more difficult, you need perfect setup, and perfect timing for everything. Watch the video once again, and you will realise that he is sometimes not doing RAD's with reason. When landing the airport antenna the first wheel not touching the ground in the last moment thats true, but he is obviously still on max speed before that bump. There was a very long runup and long RAD's before the bump, but its not shown in the video.
And about the replays, i think he just finds it degrading that so many people accusing him instead of apreciate his work, thats why hes not posting. On the other hand, haters would still watch the replays with having prejudgements and it wouldnt change anything. There should be an objective way of checking the replays, and then there would be a point of posting them.

blablabla why is it so hard to post replays? is he afraid of getting caught? :( ??? ??? im so curious about that the runups, for example the p2b with the runup over the bridge , the p2b to the top of the moist hotel, p2b to the top of the stadium BB and the prefinisher.

EDIT: tested CC statement about the smoke and the acceleration thingy.

mr.Marcello would you be so kind to explain to us why Matias's bike generate alot of smoke after serveral stunts? :cc_detective: :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 06:56:58 AM by FIGHTER »

Offline DJ Marchello

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2015, 01:26:24 PM »
well we used a lot of modified textures in the past, like flames coming out from the exhaust, red smoke, and neon light under the bike, may be just something like that... i remember he was experimenting with an exhaust flume that is darker and thicker than the original to look coller, so it not directly means the handling is modded...

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2015, 05:43:10 PM »
This thread should've died several months ago, it's obviously not getting anywhere.

Offline ynvaser

• power amuse !!1!1one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2015, 06:22:17 PM »
blablabla why is it so hard to post replays? is he afraid of getting caught? :( ??? ???
Last time we talked about the topic, he said he doesn't give enough of a fuck to do that.

I personally think he feels it offensive how this has been handled, and I'd agree. This is just way too degrading in every aspect. Basically, you guys don't deserve the replays.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2015, 07:08:29 PM »
If he truly didn't give a fuck he would post the damn replays! :angry: :euro: :unsure:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2015, 04:12:55 AM »
blablabla why is it so hard to post replays? is he afraid of getting caught? :( ??? ???
I personally think he feels it offensive how this has been handled, and I'd agree. This is just way too degrading in every aspect. Basically, you guys don't deserve the replays.
So in order to justify not posting the replays you are going to act superior to us eventhough your friend is a cheater and you know nothing about the possibilities of the game? Rarely does the whole community agree on a subject related to stunting. Yes it might have been a little offensive but that's what you can freaking expect when you post a video like this. The only reason he doesn't give a fuck enough is because people didn't fall for it. His fun went down the drain.

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2015, 04:48:57 AM »
Last time we talked about the topic, he said he doesn't give enough of a fuck to do that.

"Mommy mommy, the people on the internet are being mean, make them stop!"

Jesus Christ, just post the fucking replays, what's the big deal? Why would we need to deserve the replays? He wants his precious internet fame points, he'd better post them. If not, what reason do we have to say this is a good video and not the modded piece of shit people say it is?

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2015, 08:05:09 AM »
 yeh, it seems that the begining watchin people didn‘t realize something is wrong.  :sleep: of caurse these people include me uh. I think lots of people in the forum all have both experiences in stunting with GTA. Exactly that we know the fuckin Rads speed in this video is no any possible. Watch this again carefully, there are no any abnormal gravity can be found out actually. but the heights of most big airs must be landed under the more higher speed, isn‘t that right? :cc_detective: especially that “awesome” finisher. It can‘t be landed at all unless with the high speed or low gravity in such a running distance. But it‘s truly awesome :lol:
 Besides these, some of others are nice. damn like your skimmer‘s bump2prec

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2015, 03:07:27 PM »
People who tried your stunts will hardly believe they can be landed so easily, including me. I'm trying my (and some of yours) spots for 6-7 years, and you just ruin them.
Sorry, I cannot believe you landed this stuff without any mods.
But that's just my opinion, and I've been away from the forums for half a year, so who knows.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal