Author Topic: counter strike official thread  (Read 86801 times)

Offline PM

• View Profile
Re: counter strike official thread
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2014, 12:15:20 PM »
Pretty tight skin mate, should be added, rated the new one too! :happy:

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2014, 05:49:18 AM »

Offline torekk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • torekk's blog
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2014, 06:39:49 PM »

Lost my silver elite master rank tho...

Offline imbaA

• I love rhinos...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2014, 11:29:37 PM »

Offline disciplo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2014, 12:18:39 PM »
nukeawpwb

pm's awp truly is awesome

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2014, 12:51:32 PM »
promaqik hendling

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2014, 12:59:43 PM »
noooope what a pro! :D

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2014, 04:01:09 PM »

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2014, 05:13:15 AM »
It wasn't you, so much fake.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2014, 10:38:49 AM »
ciota

Offline torekk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • torekk's blog
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2014, 07:03:55 AM »
No matter what I do, I never seem to hit anything. At first I thought it had something to do with lag, since on my game I usually see the blood spraying, but it mostly never counts as a hit. So I read up on google and found the "cl_interp" command, which has something to do with how smooth models get rendered when someone has a laggy ping, but even after turning that off I mostly never hit. Now I do know about the weapons recoil and I usually just shoot bursts of 3-4 shots, but somehow the only times I hit something is when I go rambo with the P90 or Mac-10/MP9.

I also think that players with a higher ping are harder to hit, mine's usually at ~20ms, while my mate's ping jumps up to 300ms at times and when it does, he barely gets hit.

Would be nice to see if any of you had similiar experiences or what you guys think about it, propably just have to train my aim more and more.

Edit: Nevermind, read about it again on the ESL forum and as it seems it doesn't matter if you change cl_interp, since it resets everytime you play on a matchmaking server.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 07:28:00 AM by torekk »

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2014, 07:11:53 AM »
If your ping is at 20ms then it's only your aimings fault (assuming that the other guys ping is decent too) p90 is usually used the 'rambo' way as you said, watch some pro players matches and see how they play, also it takes some time to get used to recoils and everything. when you use rifles you should try aiming at head 3shoots, move, another 3shoots etc there is a decent game today at 18:00 CEST and another at 19:00 CEST, the second match is wizards against virtus.pro who are top2 csgo team[lan] at this moment http://csgolounge.com stream links are posted under the certain matches

Offline torekk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • torekk's blog
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2014, 07:35:41 AM »
Well I think my problem is that I think as long as I aim for the model that I'm gonna hit, now this applies to enemys who aren't moving but as far as I know the model gets rendered after the hitbox, so it's better to shoot where the enemy is going. Atleast I remember seeing a video explaining that, but it was back in CSS times.

Guess I'll also try switching to a static crosshair and playing some more deathmatch.

Edit: Just watched a bit of nFace vs. NBDL and must say, those flashs/smokes... wow. I usually fuck those up big time. And I gotta work on the way I'm moving, I mean I usually aim at the corners, but I forget about my back. Like last time on dust2 on B, was just standing there in front of the tunnels checking them, while I got sniped from CT spawn trough the doors... Now I wasn't staying there for long, but it's moments like that where I could slap myself in the face. I know that it's wrong, still I do it.  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 07:56:48 AM by torekk »

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2014, 07:43:18 AM »
deathmatch is gonna ruin your aiming actually, it's way faster than usual game and dynamic crosshair, damn, that's your problem I think

they're gonna play in 2hours

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2014, 08:59:13 AM »
torekk: I don't know if it's the matchmaking servers, but the game feels way too random. In some games the ennemies will fire at you while running and you will be hit in the head at every single round, and when you are standing still and perfectly aiming at the head the bullet will magically go through the other guy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal