Author Topic: Barney - Homunculus  (Read 32164 times)

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Barney - Homunculus
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2014, 08:28:40 AM »
and please don't let any pretentious-hipster edit your stunts anytime ever.

Oh my god im crying, have not watched yet but that guy :lol:

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2014, 08:36:51 AM »
Nice! 1:42 and finisher my fav

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2014, 08:37:29 AM »
Why the fuck is everyone complaining about the editing

Because not everyone enjoyed the editing. What a dumb question lol

I agree though, when you see that someone have put a lot of work into something, you should either try to be constructive or keep your mouth shut. Comments like "editing ruined it" are really shitty and worthless.

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2014, 08:43:23 AM »
You have all these amazing solos and then everytime you come back and top all that with a new one, how is that even possible? ;D
This. That was just freaking kick ass Barney! Holy crap
Can't tell which was my favourite because everyone were great
Also was cool too see sorcery editing this :mellow: although I would have liked to see some stunts in an different angle
Great job Barney! Once again

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2014, 08:45:19 AM »
Fuck me, holy fucking god damn shit. Lost a few ideas but fuck I don't even care at the moment lol
Never thought I would be THIS impressed after watching your last solo, many spots I would have never thought about and kick ass executions everywhere. Hats off.
Editing was superb, and the music too.

Thank you guys

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2014, 08:47:39 AM »
Why the fuck is everyone complaining about the editing

Because not everyone enjoyed the editing. What a dumb question lol

I agree though, when you see that someone have put a lot of work into something, you should either try to be constructive or keep your mouth shut. Comments like "editing ruined it" are really shitty and worthless.
Or rather stressing and may give anxiety feeling. I personally find the editing really well but I just think it didn't fit Barney at all as we all have seen all his videos with some kind of a heavy song, he may have changed his taste or what so ever, but it just felt weird to watch this video with this kind of song/edit, Blaze.

And it's not necessary to use a "newest hard/death/metal/core In Flames Dimmu Borgir whatever fucking song and ramming the video with 200 earthquake plugins" because excuse me, but Monolith was not fulfilled with 200 earthquakes and extreme effects attached to an ultra heavy deep ass throat destroying song.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2014, 08:49:47 AM »
You were, you are and will be my favourite VC stunter. We should build the 8th wonder of the world in your name.

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2014, 08:51:47 AM »
This was your best edit Sorcery so far (imo).. it wasn't that annoying. Just didn't fit the stunts.
I didn't like the finisher actually. The stoppie 2 prec and that dropbump2bbgrind were amazing.

E: What is this senior member thingy? Is it new?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:54:12 AM by jooker »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2014, 08:54:54 AM »
Watched right now, I understand that people only are saying their opinions but, IMO this editing maked the solo looks a classic VC engine video, the main song of the video looks like of the same VC introduzing song style, I really enjoyed the editing, obviously isn't like the normal Barney solos, that's why people are being confuse here, but you got a really nice job in there making this fantastic atmosphere Socery, congratulations for your effort on it (and if you really have designed this song, I want to see more from your stuff if isn't a problem).

Talking about the stunts, what can i say again? all the years people await for Barney's solos, always, but this video is something totally diferent of everything i have ever seen from Barney, legendary stunts, forgoten spots that people said was impossible and you did it, thats your specialty, no? I always would like to see the V rock precs landed correctly like you did, I realized that you changed a little bit your stunting style about finding spots, probably because is more harder to find spots in VC now than in some years ago. I just can't imagine how was the dificult to got a perfect runup, perfect angle and perfect landing for that psm at the stadium in LC (I imagine you trying to stuck that packer, really exhaustive), fucking nice job for your patience Barney, I just loved this video like i loved the last two big solos, would be fantastic if you say how higher is that tower from the finisher.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2014, 09:27:36 AM »
I'm done, you're a fucking master of this game. Everything was fucking ridiculous. I lost 3 spots even lol. The editing was some great vaporwave type stuff, good job Joe.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2014, 09:45:14 AM »
so the rage guy found himself another editor

some nice stunts, liked it way better than the melon's one, not as many naturals and more bigairs, cool to see you figured that vc csm 2 construction site, I was trying it with all kind of vehicles but couldnt get decent set up
finisher feels lame, not what I expected to close things up, after everyone's bitching about zenaku's skimmer bumps I wonder how nobody points it out now

editing and music was cool, fuck people who can't think of anything else than rock/metal in videos, that's pathetic, enjoyed it way more than monolith
gj

Offline Raffal

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2014, 09:52:49 AM »
Honestly I'd really love to see it re-edited with some hardcore editing as we are used to with Barney's solos, that'd be awesome

Yes me too.

The editing is not bad and does not ruin the video. I liked especially in the first part of the video. It works great with stunts like grinds, precs original run ups.. From 2:50 when the second part of the video begins, Barney plays in serious business  :P And I think a song "hardcore" it would have been more appropriate. Difficult to mix the two ideas, I agree .

Anyway 1:43 and  the pre finisher were my favs. stunts are amazing .. Congratulations  :a-cheer:

Offline ozibe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2014, 09:53:56 AM »
I cant stop watching it, but i dont know why its in VC UN-MODDED Stunting Video Releases topic. I  was trying by all my 'career' to land lower part of this build and it was impossible, because run up is too short, but You landed the heighest part of this build, dont belive its clean. This video is timeless anyway. :)

E: i mean 3:18
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:56:50 AM by ozibe »

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2014, 10:27:41 AM »
no but really, wouldn't hurt to see the full clip of that 3:18 stunt

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2014, 10:33:43 AM »
ozibe: It is possible if you start your run-up on the ledge behind the wall part that sticks up.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal