Author Topic: AroX - Irtis  (Read 6517 times)

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
Re: AroX - Irtis
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 08:51:41 AM »
Impressive video there! Loved the editing. Kinda feel bad for losing some(actually a lot) spots, I've been trying for a lot of years for example the vertical p2b near the mall, or the CSM in LCS from the bridge. But there were some amazing p2b's there, especially liked the one near the VC stadium, it looked so odd.
One question remains, did you use a col fix for the finisher bump? Never checked it myself but it looks kinda obvious.

E: after reading a comments I realized a lot of people share there thoughts on being the stunts illegal, I do believe they are clean because most of them(except the finisher which I haven't tried) are possible and look possible.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:54:39 AM by TrYp »

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 10:37:47 AM »
Nice video! A lot of big air stunts, would have liked to see some variation maybe some more car stunts or technical stuff but it seems that your pretty good in the big air stuff so thats good. I don't know about the modding thing, I'm more of a technical guy so I won't argue
Also I really dig the editing that was really well done and enjoyable with a nice relaxing song :P
The guest stunts were pretty rad aswell, good job

Offline Danger

• Board Mods
  • LLS Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2014, 10:50:04 AM »
Good solo and very nice editing. Your editing becoming better and better :happy:

One question remains, did you use a col fix for the finisher bump? Never checked it myself but it looks kinda obvious.
I also thought about it and was surprised when checked, there really is default collisions.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2014, 11:10:44 AM »
not that i did not want to comment on this but there are spots that i know some pro really old school stunters that have tried some of these spots and they have been close... but you just land them so easily that the stunts looks modded as hell... that csm at 2:09... why the sucky cam angle where you cant see shit since its fucking awesome?

there is a big list of really good stunters who have tried that stunt and have gone ''close'' but you could land it with that air even tho it would be 15-20ft higher... and for that distance it need a lot of speed, witch brings the distance wtf?

+ you have modding history
+havent seen you for a long time and you'r stuff still looks modded so...

i really really hope i dont see this stuff in LLS's videos in the future.

Offline Rust

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2014, 04:46:03 PM »
Thanks everyone for the kind words, specially for those constructive critiscism ones. I really appreciate them :cc_detective:.

Keep them going :(

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2014, 01:38:43 AM »
Could you share the replays please? I say most of the stunts are modded unless you prove me wrong.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2014, 08:20:35 AM »
Some cool stuff in there, i liked the palm dropbump2wallride2grind in VC, also loved MtS's cabbie roof, great job with that editing Rust i quite enjoyed  :)

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2014, 02:55:19 PM »
Nicely done Rust! I quite enjoyed watching the video.  Some good guest stunts and solid executions.  Editing was really clean.

Fan of the sigur here as well. Been awhile since i heard that track. nice change from listening to their rains of castamere cover   :lol:

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2014, 02:02:04 AM »
that finisher though  :wub:  just gonna check if its bumpable or if you used that collision boxxx had (where ever the f you get that from) but awesome solo with a smooth lovely song indeed. Some bumps was impossible to see where or what he bumped but otherwise great video  :happy:

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 10:11:10 AM »
Is GTAS really so starved for attention they have to leave this thread up in a network crew section?

This guy is a well known modder who never lets up, I've dealt with him in the past and he's a lying little shit. Here's an older solo of his, the fact that he's accepted into a network crew is beyond me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmXnA7-UE5Q

These people should be banned, prick up your ears GTAS.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal