GTAS Forum Awards – Votes
- Members who joined after December 31st, 2015, won't have their nominations nor votes counted as valid.
- Can someone inform me who did the scripting for Aero Reapers - Silence?
- If you happen to spot an error in any of the categories (e.g. wrong editor for certain video), please say so! I did my best to get everything right but I might have made an error here and there.
WE STILL NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THE AWARD BANNERS! PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO DO THEM AND RECEIVE ETERNAL KUDOS FROM ALL OF GTAS.
- "Best Community Project" will be awarded, but only one eligible option was nominated, and therefore no voting will be done for that category.
Why do the number of alternatives differ between certain categories?
The alternatives listed here are based on the number of nominations received in each category. In principle, each category contains up to 5 different alternatives. However, in some cases, several alternatives (e.g., alternative 4 to 7) had an equal amount of nominations. If so, these are included up to a maximum of 10 alternatives per category. If more nominations had equal amounts of votes, then these were all excluded (e.g. alternative 4 to 11). That's why some categories have less alternatives, despite being quite popular categories. Others just have less options, or less nominations (sadly).
Read these instructions carefully before voting.
- You can only vote for one option per category. If you write in more, only the first one will be valid and the rest discarded.
- If you don't want to vote in a category then leave it blank.
- Please send your votes as text in a PM - not as a download link to a text file (this happened for a couple of the nominations and was quite annoying really )
- You are allowed to vote for yourself and/or your videos, but I encourage you to be truthful instead of tactical.
- All the votes must be sent by PM to the "FA2016" account, use "Votes by <your nickname>" as subject. DO NOT SEND THEM TO ME. Why FA2016 and not FA2015? Because I’m an idiot.
- You may only send your votes once.
- You have until Monday 15th February 2016, 12:00 GMT+1 to send your nominations.
- Once the deadline expires no other votes will be counted as valid.
Click here for a text file that you can use to send in your votes.
Check the remaining time here[/c...